• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Of BBW's, FA's and the Geeks Among Us

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edens_heel

My fiancee, Candy Coated Clown, and myself have been pondering a question and I'm curious to hear the Dims response to this:

Do you think that there is a greater number of FA's amongst the Geek society? By which I mean, do you think or notice that more men who fit into the geek or nerd category (fun with stereotypes I know, but both of us consider ourselves to be geeks to a very large degree) are FA's and more women who fall into it tend to be BBW's? And if so, why is that? Is it lifestyle perspective on some level? Perhaps preferring someone who, again stereotypically, represents a more relaxed, fun lifestyle, someone who isn't concerned with seeming fake but is more willing to embrace what they truly enjoy and are passionate about, someone who places their hobbies and passions above the need to look or act a certain way?

Very curious to hear responses. I definitely think there's something to it.

Latest posts

Back