• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Oh Sherri - by Robbie G (~BBW, ~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie G.

~BBW, ~~WG - A long time girlfriend finally moves in

Oh Sherri
By Robbie G

Two years ago Sherri moved in with me full time. We'd dated forever and her moving in seemed just right.

"Take care of her and feed her well," her mother told me.

I took care of her and feeding her was something I knew would be a treat. Sherri was a big girl. When we first met she weighed somewhere around the 280 lb. mark and by the time she moved in with me she was up to a very plump 348lbs.

Fearing that she might already be too fat, I made it clear that I adored her generous figure and that she could never be too fat for me. It was obvious that she liked to eat so I told her to enjoy and eat as she pleased. With a sense of relief, a man accepting her ample features and hardy appetite, she put on close to 20lbs. the first month she was there.

Family and friends couldn't help but to see her getting bigger and spreading wider. Once a friend of mine who hadn't seen Sherri for some time saw her get out of her car and walking towards us leaned over to me and said, "Holy smokes dude, your ol' lady's getting really big."

Sure enough she was gaining some serious weight but I loved it. She didn't mind either. The fact that she could eat whatever she pleased and never had to worry about getting too big was a dream come true. After years of dieting, losing weight was the last thing on her mind.

It didn't take very long before her laziness surfaced and her "closeted" eating habits were revealed. Avoiding any physical activity, she was very sedentary. A walk across the street would leave her winded and breathing heavily. Somehow, the thought of her being so out of shape was a turn on. I made sure to do most of the chores which probably made her even lazier.

Watching her eat was pure heaven. She could really put it away. Cleaning her plates of every morsel, she began to ask for seconds. I gave her more and larger portions and still she polished it all off effortlessly. She was eating twice as much as me just to feel satisfied. Growing into size 4X tops and size 28 dresses, stretch clothes were now a necessity and revealed just how big she had become. Literally bursting out of her dressy work clothes, zippers and buttons struggled to contain her. The relief that showed on her face after changing into her "comfort clothes" meant everything to me.

More to follow.

Latest posts

Back