• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OK, You Asked For It!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horus1

I see this as an affliction.

Some may call it a fetish.

Others a preference.

Sure, there is nothing wrong with one being attracted to another for their unique plumpness.

I do not have a problem with that.

I do have a problem with one partner effecting the other to become obese to the point of immobility.

My problem is it turns me on.

Subjecting the ridicule of society upon another so as to keep them prisoner in their own home.
The Knight In Shinning Armor come to rescue the Fair Maiden, and then fattening her to the point of despair because it turns them on!
She surrendering to him in trust, while they become enslaved to each other in mutual dependence.

I Hate Myself.

Thousands of incarnations upon your world...

and it never changes. It is an issue of control and submission.

I am an artist and writer.
The difference between me und der Sunnentag (an artist?) fellow is my stories are REAL!

The Pain And Suffering Of Human Beings in the glory of the human condition.

My stories are REAL.

They end with Loss, Pain, and Suffering.
Not the loss of weight, but the loss of life and living because of it.

I could have posted stories here years ago, perhaps upon it's original conception of what is going on here.
You would not have liked it. No one likes facing the truth about certain issues.

You Like To Feed? You Want To Be Fed?

I worship The Mother Goddess.
She is fat of thin as she will be.
Both turn me on.

The advantage of The Thin Goddess is she does not have to be heralded to when she complains of hunger.

Do not get me wrong. Please.

If you have a couple and one is a slave to hunger both are.

It must be genetic, something programmed into ones ancestors that has run amok in me.

The only way I can see it in me existing here at this time, the only way I could possibly satisfy this beast in me is to become a care giver for a Morbidly Obese woman.

I Do Not Want To Be That! That is not my bliss.

I have better things to do.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/valkyrie.jpg

Back