Okay for him but not for me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

iheartsquishys

I'm sure there has been a thread about this previously but I couldn't find one. With all the weight loss/new year's resolution advertisements out there, I'm wondering do any of the FAs fight to keep weight off themselves while keeping weight on their BHM? Is it good for your BHM to be fat but not you? If so, is it an appearance issue or health concern?

anybodys

Guilty. Also (as you can see) I'm into tightlacing on myself, and stuffing with a BHM, so that's sort of a weird, er, polarity I guess.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
My man and I kind of have this unspoken agreement. He can't get too thin, and I can't get too fat. It's totally in my best interest to stay thin, since I've been the same size for over a decade and have accumulated an awesome wardrobe that I don't want to replace, so it's cool with me. He is only attracted to thin women, and I am only attracted to fat men; this arrangement works well for us.

ETA: I don't exactly "fight" to stay thin. I'm part Asian, so I've got the genetics, and my lifestyle is VERY active, so my natural tendency is to be thin. I would have to fight to gain.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Yeah this is kind of an issue for me... I hate fat on myself but love it on my man. It's ironic in a way lol

For me, my body really cant hold weight plus i never had much of an appetite for anything that requires chewing..biting/licking maybe ;)....so seeing someone with a ravenous appetite and the bone structure to carry it is facsinating:eat1:

escapist

Belt Buster!
For me, my body really cant hold weight plus i never had much of an appetite for anything that requires chewing..biting/licking maybe ;)....so seeing someone with a ravenous appetite and the bone structure to carry it is facsinating:eat1:
Yah know I had to finish off her plate, I couldn't believe she was done with so little.

Cors

Delurking
Like Melian I find it difficult to gain because of lifestyle and genetics. I am also extremely drawn to the contrast between myself and a bigger person. I can see the irony, but I personally didn't have an issue until it was made one.

Unfortunately none of my exes were ever okay with my size, but they weren't happy with theirs either. I could never come up with a proper answer to the whole "OMG you freak, if you love the fat as much as you claim to, why not try gaining some?" argument and I used to feel horrible about my preference. I had to keep a considerably higher minimum weight and eat beyond my usual capacity just to placate them. They were female though, and it seems like BHMs are more secure about their weight.

I am wiser now and refuse to go out with anyone who doesn't accept my size.

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
To some extent, does hanging around with a big fat man who eats everything in sight (speaking only for myself on this score!) make it easier to stay slim? If your boyfriend tends to clean out the larder whenever he is over and then empty out the fridge, does that make an effective diet for you? When you go out to eat, does he sample from your plate and finish your dessert for you?

Call it the Jill Spratt syndrome.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I know that I really love the comparison between my tininess and Chris' bigness... but even if I didn't, I'm one of those naturally tiny people.
I have a small bone structure, and on top of that... I get sick often. So even if I gain enough weight to be at a normal size, I'd end up getting sick and losing it all. I hover around 95 and 105. My stomach kinda sucks, it's extremely weak. So whenever I get sick, it hits me right in the stomach.

Maybe that is why I'm attracted to fat men... cuz their stomachs are much stronger than mine. *giggles*

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
To some extent, does hanging around with a big fat man who eats everything in sight (speaking only for myself on this score!) make it easier to stay slim? If your boyfriend tends to clean out the larder whenever he is over and then empty out the fridge, does that make an effective diet for you? When you go out to eat, does he sample from your plate and finish your dessert for you?

Call it the Jill Spratt syndrome.
Lol... I purposely leave things for my man, just a ploy to get him to eat more I think ;) besides that, I have a small appetite and am a strict vegetarian that rarely eats dairy products either! :)

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
Well my current boy isn't big at all...although he's chunked-up quite a bit in the 6 months we've been together...20 pounds *hehe*
All my friends know I love fat guys, and that my ex gained a lot while we were together, but my new bf has NO clue; so they are all chuckling about his gain and rolling their eyes. Haha, I'm enjoying the effects on his belly. So I definetly make sure he eats a lot...while I usually don't eat too much. I try really hard to be small-ish, although since I'm not genetically from small stock, it's hard. I do wish I was tiny just 'cause it would make the contrast-fetish so much easier.

So yeah, I discourage dieting on his part at all times.
But I'm special, and I can eat as little as I want!! haha.

It's fair...he just doesn't know it.

ntwp

FFA
I've always been small, but I've had to work for it more as the years have progressed. I guess it is weird that I make sure to get my exercise routine in and try not to over indulge too often, but then hope that hubby's exercise effects his health positively but not his belly too negatively (so far, so good) and encourage him to make sure he doesn't starve :smitten:

However, I do think we have the Jill Spratt/Fat Husband Syndrome as buffetbelly said, as I have found that for years hubby (and back when he was BF) always eyes my plate before I'm finished and I can't help but occasionally (okay, by occassionally I mean anytime I can get away with it) push my plate over to him and say "I'm stuffed" before I really am. It helps me stay smaller and him bigger, which works for us :) I don't starve though, believe me. He's a great cook too. :wubu:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Well my current boy isn't big at all...although he's chunked-up quite a bit in the 6 months we've been together...20 pounds *hehe*
All my friends know I love fat guys, and that my ex gained a lot while we were together, but my new bf has NO clue; so they are all chuckling about his gain and rolling their eyes. Haha, I'm enjoying the effects on his belly. So I definetly make sure he eats a lot...while I usually don't eat too much. I try really hard to be small-ish, although since I'm not genetically from small stock, it's hard. I do wish I was tiny just 'cause it would make the contrast-fetish so much easier.

So yeah, I discourage dieting on his part at all times.
But I'm special, and I can eat as little as I want!! haha.

It's fair...he just doesn't know it.
Okay, so I've gotta ask, current boyfriend vs. ex, which one is the one who moved in with his old girlfriend, and what came of that situation? Or, if you'd rather not say, we all understand. But since that thread just kinda went away, I've been really curious.

Damn me and my nosy nature.

Ichida

I love being fit - 'thin' is as overused a word as fat is. I will never be 'thin' - I have too much muscle and my bone structure isn't tiny...'trim' would be the most I could hope for. I also have a small appetite, so I don't gain much. Although if I wanted to gain it would be easy for me, I'm sure.

I am not trying to put any more pounds on my guy, or even force him to stay the size he is - I just cook and he eats, hehe. His body seems to want to be fatter though, and I take sooo much delight in it!!!

I know he is attracted to women with some curves but still fit, and he knows I like my men muscular and chubby....so it works out perfectly.

Though when he bugged me about eating so little I said "yeah, well, you aren't a chubby chaser like me, so" and he smiled and said "you'd definately make me into one"...it was very sweet

Hole

I definitely relate. And to answer your question, it's an appearance issue. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite.I'm obsessed with my weight.And I have been big (classified as obese) at one point in my life, I have been small and everything in between. Right now, I'm sort of comfortable with my weight but I'm still not there yet.I like to feel petite against a BHM...I like to be carried, handled.. :wubu: Though I know there's definitely a big girl inside of me..

BoostChub

Just be who you are and don't change yourself for anyone. You'll find the right guy/gal for ya. Like me..I didn't try to be big..I just love eating good food and a lot of it..and will get as big as my appitite takes me. I don't really love or hate my size...but I can easily say I love good food. :bow:

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I use to be like most of the girls in this thread. I love fat guys and hated gaining any weight myself but I discovered that it's really quite a bitch to cook all sorts of yummy stuff for your guy AND still stay thin. This year I have finally decided to say fuck it and just enjoy food and life.

BoostChub

I use to be like most of the girls in this thread. I love fat guys and hated gaining any weight myself but I discovered that it's really quite a bitch to cook all sorts of yummy stuff for your guy AND still stay thin. This year I have finally decided to say fuck it and just enjoy food and life.
Yes! that's what i'm talk'n about! :bow:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Heh....it just depends on how fast he eats it. It's hard to crave things that vanish 2 minutes after they are created. ;)

cammy

bellyphile
I've always been "as big as a minute" as is one friend's description, and I relish the size difference between me and my hubby. Although his appetite is far superior to mine, for my size, I'm certainly no slouch at the dinner table - however, it seems that his body processes every calorie into fat, while mine uses every calorie for fuel.

I usually have dinner on the verge of ready for when he comes home because he starts milling around the kitchen tasting everything that's being cooked, opening the fridge and just generally getting in the way. Some sort of appetizer is always a good idea.