• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Old Navy gift cards.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

No longer a member
I have two Old Navy gift cards with a good bit of money on them between the two (don't ask - I bought a bunch of stuff that I ended up not liking and I stupidly returned it all after the 90-day window for a cash refund had expired - all I could get was credit). There's about $115-$120 on one and about $200 to $300 on the other. Would anyone be willing to buy these at a discount? I'm just putting out some feelers. What would you be willing to pay for these?

Uh, I won't know the actual amount on the higher card until next weekend when I finally finish returning all this stuff. :doh:

The cards never expire and are good at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and PiperLime. They can be used online and in stores.

Latest posts

Back