• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OMG! WTF was I Thinking?!? LoL!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Okay, on Thursday [30 Sept.] i sketched out a Hopscotch pattern on the back patio. My intention was to 'play hopscotch' & be videotaped doing it for my paysite. You know, for the added bouncing/ bending/ jiggling. You get the idea. And on afternoons or weekends when I'm bored & want something fun to do, I could play this AND my friend's daughter & her pals could get use out of it.. A win-win-win. Actually a good idea & fun. Or so I thought.

Mind you I hadn't done this since 2000/ 2001 w/ some co workers @ my old job in NYC. It was fun & we all had a great time w/ it. It took us back to our childhood & was simple, easy exercise. I was also 125-140 pounds LESS than I am today. Here's where it gets pathetic & funny.:blush:

As soon as I started to hop on one foot through the CRAYOLA florescent chalked squares, I felt the searing pain in my knee and ankle. I nearly went ass-over-tea kettle by the time I reached square number 5. Thank goodness there was a railing to my left that I reached out and grabbed. I'm uber top heavier since 2000 [no sport bras in my size] so the jostling was killing my back. I barely made it to square #10 [HOME]. Glutton for punishment & masochist that I am, I turned around:shocked: & figured I'd hop on the other foot this time.:eek::doh: That time at square #7 I screwed up & twisted my ankle a bit and my knee cap felt hot & as if it would pop!

Winded, I gave up and hobbled over to a nearby wooden bench, sat my big, broke up behind down, propped my knee up on a large, fluffy, folded towel & sipped iced water until the sun finally set & the insects began to eat me alive. All I could think was, "What the hell were you THINKING"? And, "Thank g0d that cluster 'F' wasn't filmed. LOL! I'm just not built for that anymore. I actually cried a little bit; and not from the pain of my searing joints. It was a badly fractured ego.:really sad: *sigh* I know that there are activities I cannot do. I'm very aware. But I never figured something so simple as hopscotch could 'take me out'. What a difference 10 years, and other factors, can make.

If anything I just have to get more active & do some leg & back exercises to strengthen myself. I'm not getting any younger. But I did learn my lesson. Geesh, the things that I'll 'almost' go through for these guys. Lol!;) j/k.

Anyone else ever had any "reality checks" or rude awakenings like this?:blush: Please anyone? So I don't have to sit on this bench alone.:D Thanks, kids,
Katerina
*i need a hug*

Latest posts

Back