• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

one pound is the difference between "high risk" and not

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassysteph

I had surgery on my ear a few years ago (when I weighed 132lbs). now I need to have the other ear done and weigh 164. I'm 5'2 so 164 puts my BMI at 30 (obese) but at 163, I would just be overweight. my surgeon said that I have to meet with the anesthesiologist before I can schedule the surgery. I mentioned that I didn't have to do that last time and he said obese patients have a higher risk level. I asked what my weight had to be to not be high risk and he said 163. so, I took my sweater off and asked to be weighed again. 163. so, surgery is scheduled for mid-November. I just have to make sure I don't gain til then. something tells me that the 1000 calorie "snack" I just ate at Panera isn't going to help in that department. oh well, maybe they won't weigh me again before the surgery.

Latest posts

Back