• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One sad chubby chaser...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffjeff

hey all - first post here :) and I've got a slightly sad story and seek advice.

I've been into big girls since puberty. I have never been attracted to a skinny girl in my whole life. I fell in love with a slightly big girl as I was entering college about 8 years ago, and we've been together pretty much ever since.

About 2 years ago, she went from being just a little big boned to being pretty big. She peaked at about 250 lbs a few months ago. I can't tell you how thrilled that made me. Bigger would have been fine and probably even better, but that was big enough for me.

Now, her family is incredibly shallow and mainstream. They all have had tons of plastic surgery and spend like 30 hours a week in the gym each. Needless to say, her mother makes her feel terrible for being big. She made my fiance utterly neurotic. Now my fiance loathes the way she looks. She's dieting her ass off - literally.

I can't stand it. I've loved her for so long, but it's really hard for me to deal with her purposely taking away something I love so much. She has no reason to want to be skinny. She loooves food, and I love a big girl - it was a win/win situation. She's turning it into a lose/lose, by not eating the things she loves, exercising a ton, which she hates, and therefore getting skinny, which I hate. She tries to claim she just wants to be healthy - I assure her that I'll exercise with her to make sure she stays healthy, if she goes back to eating the foods she loves so she doesn't lose weight. You don't have to be skinny to be healthy.

It's so hard for me to deal with having had my dream girl develop my dream body, and now she's taking it away from me - on purpose. If she 'accidentally' lost weight, like she accidentally gained it, I couldn't hold it against her... but her doing it on purpose is making me crazy and putting a strain on our relationship :(

I still love her, of course, but I'm having such trouble coping with this. Should i just give up and let her lose all this weight like she wants? What could I tell her to change her mind?

Latest posts

Back