• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One thing that I've noticed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrry!

This is going to be hard to explain.

Has anyone noticed that a girl (or possibly guy, i haven't really noticed) can have a certain attractive quality about her that stems purely from her pride and confidence?

Take for example largenlovely, probably the most prominent example (although there are many, many more). She always has a warm smile on her face in every picture, and always appears to be having fun. This often leaves me forgetting about what's below her face, and merely admiring her for the confidence alone (but don't worry - your body isnt wasted. i still make time for it:) )

This, i find, in many big girls (and not just the ones who post on Dimensions) is perhaps THE most physically attractive quality - and yes I do consider it to be physical, because it does appear as a physical quality - that a girl can have. It's a beautiful thing.

Latest posts

Back