• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Open relationships.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilo riley

So my wife approached me about having an open relationship. Our sex life the last few years has had it's ups and downs. My size has presented some obstacles. She's a big girl herself but she's tall so the weight is spread out. I'm 5'5 430 lbs with a belly apron that can get in the way. Penetrative sex isn't impossible by any means it just takes more effort. My libido also isn't what it used to be.

So I agreed but said I was much more comfortable if she was with women instead of men. She's bisexual. She agreed to this. Btw I have no fantasy whatsoever about my wife with other women. My discomfort with the idea of her being with other men probably has to do with my own insecurities.

So this was like three months ago and my wife goes out every Saturday night and I don't ask any questions. She comes home but often very late. My wife is also a feeder so in some way I think she's living her best life right now. A huge house hubby in bed and a sexy nightlife. She seems much happier and we don't argue.

I do feel kind of left out at times. And to be honest I'd rather be the sole focus of her sex life. But it got to a point where she said I wasn't meeting her sexual needs.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Latest posts

Back