• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Paper Cuts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotallyReal

On Time Out
I got a very thin, deep paper cut between two fingers today.

Here are a list of things I enjoy more than such papercuts:

-Being thrown down 100 flights of stairs
-Being shot in the head with a harpoon gun
-Having every joint in my body broken by the unerring swings of a ball peen hammer
-Never being able to wear shoes but being forced to have a job where you test the strength of barb wire by jumping on it just to make sure it works
-Getting both my feet nailed to the ground and then having a rhino charge into me and then also shoot me in the head with a rhino harpoon gun
-Dating thin girls
-Having a professional boxer punch me in the dick twenty-thousand times
-Sitting on a chair that is made out of dead cats

Use this thread to post only mild exaggerations of things you like more than paper cuts. Thanks for reading.

-Totally_Real_213

Back