BBW Paul's Dilemma- (~BBW, ~XWG, STUFFING, ~SEX, TEASING)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Nov 6, 2019 #61

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- Through Thick and Thin

Wait.. Maybe he was jumping the gun. He didn’t know what Emma meant by that. He needed clarification, but his excitement caused his voice to quiver, “Were you umm.. Ugh, what kind of..”

“What’s wrong Paul? Fat got your tongue? Or is all my weight on top of you too much for you to handle?” Emma seductively purred, as she leaned on him and forced her breasts closer to his face again, “Are you listening? Or are you just imagining what it would feel like to motorboat my big tits? You know they’re only this big because of you right? If you didn’t keep me so well fed, I wouldn’t have such a bad weight problem.”

Smiling infatuatedly, Emma’s hand gently found its way to Paul’s inner thigh, causing him to flinch beneath her. Voicing her excitement, Emma began, “You wanna know about rewards? For starters, I want to be in your head. I want you to share every perverse thought your beautiful mind thinks of me.”

Leaned closer to Paul’s ear, Emma finished her thought with a whisper, “So tell me Paul. What are ya thinking about?”

“I’m picturing you after a stuffing.” Paul whispered back, as he wrapped his arms around Emma’s sides, adjusted his hips toward the edge of the couch and then tilted himself upward at an angle. Emma’s weight caused her to slide into the couch and Paul used her momentum to squeeze out from under her, and then roll himself on top of her. Her eyes appeared wide and surprised by his actions, but excited he was taking charge. Not wanting to disappoint his feedee, his feeder persona took over, “You’ve eaten so much that you can’t sit up. I’m listening to those shallow breaths that you take between burps. I’m waiting for the next involuntary belch so I can watch how it makes your big belly jiggle.”

“Ouh? I like-y” Emma obediently squeaked from beneath Paul, as she spread her legs so he could more comfortably lie on top of her belly, “Keep talking.”

“I’ve been kneading your belly like dough for a few minutes, but you’re ready for more.” Paul continued painting his scene, “So I slightly lean over you and use my teeth to gently nibble on the softest part of your belly. As I tempt you, your breathing gets heavier.”

“What do you do to me next?” Emma purred, as she wished Paul would act out the fantasy he was describing.

“Suck hickey’s onto your fat belly.” Paul revealed, as Emma’s eyes light up and she let out a breath of surprised excitement. Paul continued, “I want to leave a mark on you, so people know your belly belongs to me.”

“We should do that.” Emma grunted seeming desperately horny, “Let’s make it happen.”

“Are you crazy? We’ll get caught.” Paul recoiled trying to let Emma know he’d only been playing along.

“It’s not as crazy as that awkward bulge you’ve got going on down there.” Emma signaled with her eyes, as she gave Paul a little bump and suggestively questioned, “Is it for me?”

“Yeah..” Paul admitted with a hint of reluctance. Emma liked to know she could get him going. Besides, he couldn’t exactly hide his attraction for her.

“I can cover my belly with something, nobody has to know.” Emma implored him, as he realized she was still trying to get him to give her a hickey. Seeing Paul looked unconvinced, Emma continued, “Go on, nobody’s around. I want feel your teeth on my belly.”

“I don’t know..” Paul responded unwilling to give in to his desires this time.

“What’s-a-matter Paul?” Emma cooed in a teasing tone. Paul felt her nudge him with her hips, as she slyly added, “If anything’s gonna give us away it’s that thing in your pants you keep poking me with.”

“Oh! I’m not trying to poke you. I didn’t realize you could.. Umm..” Paul nearly blushed from the flirtatious look Emma was giving him.

“You thought I couldn’t feel it?” Emma asked, while she innocently tilted her head to the side.

Paul was enamored with the look she was giving him, but he couldn’t find the words. He had words he wanted to say, but he knew he shouldn’t.

“Can we sneak off to the bathroom right now and..” Emma began to vulnerably request, as she was forced to stop herself midsentence and listen to the voice which suddenly rang through the house.

“Paul! I need your help!” Claire called from the kitchen, as Paul immediately got off Emma and sat upright on the couch.

“Fuck.” Paul cursed to himself, as he desperately hoped to hide the visible personification of his attraction to Emma. Calling back a bit shakily, Paul responded, “One-minute honey!”

“Tuck it in your waistband and pull your shirt down.” Emma hissed, as Paul did as she said.

Emma watched, as Paul attempted to follow her directions. It seemed his shirt was a little too short. It hardly reached below the waistline of his pants. Trying to be helpful Emma muttered, “You need a bigger shirt.”

“How am I supposed to get another one? They’re in Claire’s room. If I walk past the kitchen, she’ll see me.” Paul whispered in response, as Emma wobbled to her feet and came up with a new plan.

“Go to the bathroom and do what you need to do. I’ll stall for you.” Emma offered, as she began a slow waddle toward the kitchen and Paul hurriedly hobbled into the nearest bathroom.

2. Nov 6, 2019 #62

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Emma took her time while she cautiously approached the kitchen doorway. She could hear a flurry of activity before she was even able to view inside the spacious room.

“Where is Paul?” Claire asked, as she eyed her big sister’s doughy body approaching the doorway into the kitchen.

“Said he needed to use the bathroom really quick.” Emma hummed, as she stepped inside the kitchen and turned the line of questioning skillfully back on Claire and her mom, “What’s going on in here?”

“Preparing dinner.” Sheri sweetly responded, as Emma noticed that the butchers block was a mess with various ingredients and cooking utensils. Besides some chicken, bacon, potatoes, hotdogs and ground beef, there was also stuff to make a pretty killer salad.

“Wanna help?” Claire inquired sarcastically, as her hands dove deep into the bowl of ground beef she was mixing around.

“Nah.. No thanks Claire-bear.” Emma answered knowingly. Claire was always mom’s little helper in the kitchen. Emma’s chores as a child always revolved around helping her dad with yardwork.

“How was your bike ride with dad this morning Emma?” Shari cheerfully asked, while she continued cutting up lettuce.

“Really fun. Loved it.” Emma nodded, as she felt her tight hamstrings and mentally cursed having to be subjected to exercise torture like that. For good measure, Emma decided to embellish her soreness a little bit, “Unfortunately, I think I pulled something so I’m not going to be able to go on another one.”

“Hahaha..” Claire burst seeing through Emma’s boldface lie. It was laughable how lazy her oldest sister had become.

“Oh, do you want to go to see a doctor?” Sheri asked with concern.

“No, I think I’ll just let it heal naturally.” Emma continued. She was a little guilty her mom was so gullible, but she really didn’t want to have to subject herself to anymore exercise sessions. Right as she finished talking, she heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.

“What’s up?” Paul asked, as he entered the room and looked at Claire. He’d taken care of the situation he had going on because of Emma, now all he was worried about was satisfying whatever Claire wanted from him.

“Can you scoop me some dip?” Claire politely asked, as she tilted her head toward the buffalo chicken dip on the kitchen table. “I’m hungry and my hands are dirty.”

“No problem!” Paul enthusiastically answered jumping at the chance to get his fitness crazed girlfriend some food. He walked by Emma who seemed oddly interested in what he was doing and picked up the bag of chips on the table.

“No, not with a chip! With the celery.” Claire clarified, as Paul put his hand into the bag of chips and scooped himself a nice portion of the dip.

“Sure.” Paul responded, as he tasted the dip and put down the chips as he chewed. The dip tasted amazing. Paul looked to the plate of celery next to the dip and was quick to dip one. As he headed over to give it to Claire, he hummed, “Mhh! Great dip Shari!”

“Why thank you Paul!” Shari happily smiled, as she turned to her youngest and cooed, “Claire, you have the sweetest boyfriend in the world!”

“He could be worse.” Claire smiled, as she shrugged her shoulders. Paul shot her a playfully disappointed look, as he offered her the dip covered celery. Rather than user her words, Claire simply motioned that her hands were dirty and opened her mouth wide. Paul didn’t need any vocal commands for this. Claire wanted him to feed her the snack! Savoring this rare chance, Paul considerately brought the food to his girlfriend’s darling lips and savored the image of her chewing on what he was feeding her. Claire seemed to enjoy the snack and before she finished chewing Paul decided to speak.

“You’re welcome.” Paul politely nodded, as he hoped beyond all hoped Claire would ask him to feed her more food.

“Thank you. That really hit the spot.” Claire gratefully smiled, as she wiped her mouth with her shoulder. Paul was slightly disheartened that Claire didn’t want any more, but he knew he shouldn’t have gotten his hopes up. When Claire continued speaking his hopes went up again, only to fall hard. She said, “Would you mind making the patties? My hands are going numb and I have meat under my nails.”

“Is the meat that cold?” Paul sighed resigning himself to his fate.

“I’ll make the patties!” Emma loudly burst, as everyone in the room looked at the portly chick with surprise. While Shari and Claire saw a girl who never helped breaking the mold and showing some kindness, Paul saw something else. In Emma’s eyes he saw the truth. Serious jealousy.

He hadn’t been paying attention to Emma when he’d fed Claire that dip laden celery, but he knew that is what drove Emma to this point. For once it was like Paul achieved a pure avenue into Emma brain. He knew exactly what she was thinking: ‘Sure Claire’s your girlfriend, but you’re not her feeder. You’re MY feeder!’

“Are you feeling okay?” Claire asked Emma, as Emma bumped her skinny little sister out of the way with a nudge of her thick hips and thrust her hands into the malleable beef.

“Never better.” Emma grunted, as she glared at Paul, shot him a wicked smile, and slowly began to innocently speak, “Hey Pauullll, I meant to grab myself some dip before I got my hands dirty. Would you mind grabbing me a plate of chips with some dip?”

“No problem.” Paul winked at her, as he caught her vibe. His heart was beating a little faster. He and Emma were on the same wavelength.

As Paul gathered up a plate for Emma, Shari continued making the salad and Claire had gone to the sink to wash her hands. When Paul turned around, he caught Emma staring at him with a lustful look in her eyes. He knew what she was going to ask him. As he brought the plate next to her and set it down, he saw her skillful plan play out flawlessly.

“Paul.. my hands are a mess.. Could you just feed me my chips?” Emma innocently begged, as she sent him a flirtatious wink.

“Sure.” Paul shrugged trying to play it off as no big thing.

“Paul, you don’t have to do that. She’d just being lazy.” Claire growled, as she turned around from the sink.

“You just asked Paul to do the same thing!” Emma complained, as Claire dried her hands with a towel.

“It was one piece of celery. Not a whole plate!” Claire emphasized, as Emma turned her attention to Paul.

“Paul, chip me.” Emma snobbishly ordered, as she widely opened her mouth for him and Paul immediately placed a dip-covered chip between her greedy lips. Bursting with her mouth full, Emma cooed, “Thank you. You really are the sweetest boyfriend in the world! I wish you had an older brother?”

“I do, but we’re not really close.” Paul admitted, as Claire seemed miffed at him for giving in to Emma’s demands. Paul couldn’t exactly help himself. Here was a chance to feed his feedee, to give her what she wanted, in a socially acceptable situation. Registering the surprised look on Emma’s face, while he fed her another chip, Paul continued, “We kinda lost touch after my parents got divorced.”

“Wait really?” Emma awkwardly muttered, as she chewed her food and looked toward Claire, “Is he hot?”

“He’s a far cry from Paul.” Claire answered, while she walked between feeder and feedee, wrapped her hand around Paul’s soft waist and gave him a gently kiss on the cheek as if to mark her territory. Glancing back at Emma, Claire added, “but from the pictures I’ve seen he’s not bad.”

“How come you never told me you had an older bother?” Emma pouted, as she motioned for Paul to give her another chip.

“You never asked.” Paul responded, as he used the hand that wasn’t bracing Claire’s back, to airlift a chip into his feedee’s mouth.

“Is he single?” Emma once again questioned with her mouth full.

“No.” Paul shook his head.

Emma actually looked a little disappointed.

“Emma stop.” Claire chastised her sister, as Emma rolled her eyes.

“Fine.” Emma grunted, as she opened her mouth and wined, “Chip me Paul.”

As Paul did as Emma requested, Shari grabbed her phone and let out a disappointed gasp. Turning to see what the shocked noise was for, everyone’s eyes were on Emma and Claire’s wonderful mom.

“Laura’s flight got delayed because of some bad weather. She’d not going to be getting into Sky Harbor until 2AM. Dad’s going to wait at the airport until she gets in.” Shari muttered in disappointment.

“What does that mean for dinner?” Claire asked with concern for all the work they put in to make their family dinner truly special.

“It means I hope everyone’s hungry, because we are going to have plenty of leftovers.” Shari explained, as Emma and Paul locked eyes with glee.

“Chip me Paul.” Emma smiled, as Paul realized he was going to have the pleasure of watching Emma let loose at dinner. Without her father around to chastise her, nobody was going to stop Emma from eating her fill, and they’d made a feast big enough for six people.

3. Nov 6, 2019 #63

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

A little while later, as they ate and conversed, it was evident, to Paul at least, that Emma was embellishing how she ate. She wasn’t just eating a lot. She was eating a lot very quickly and very sloppily. Shari and Claire appeared to be doing their best to ignore it, but Paul couldn’t. In the corner of his eye and the corner of his mind, Emma had his total focus. She wasn’t just eating for herself. She was eating for him. She wanted to please him. And he wanted to please her. His arousal was obvious to Emma. She knew he only picked up seconds and thirds so that he could outlast Claire and Shari at the table and steal a moment alone with her.

When that moment came, all the eating came to a temporary ceasefire. He’d eaten more than he wanted, but it was worth getting some privacy as Claire and Shari moved to the den to watch some TV. Emma looked gorged to her fullest extent and very happy to be alone with Paul.

“Mhhhh.. It feels so good to have such a big stretched belly. Do you like how swollen I look?” Emma sweetly cooed, as she patted her tightly stuffed stomach and extended Paul an invitation, “I wasn’t sure I could fit this much beef inside my belly. You’ll rub it for me, won’t you?”

“I’d like that, but it’s too risky. We could get caught.” Paul reminded her, as he glanced over toward the den.

“We won’t get caught. I’m a patient feedee. When everybody goes to sleep, come to my room. Then you can take care of me.” Emma proposed, as Paul seemed hesitant.

“What if Claire wakes up?” Paul worried with a soft tone in his voice.

“She’s a heavy sleeper.” Emma countered frankly.

“No, she’s not. I’m a heavy sleeper.” Paul responded quietly.

“Come on Paul. I’m going crazy over here. You got me addicted to this feedee stuff in the first place, you can’t just force me to quit cold turkey! You gotta ween me off the feedings and belly rubs slowly.” Emma complained, as Paul didn’t think her comparison made sense.

“Look, when we are done with this trip, I promise..” Paul began, as Emma cut him off.

“I don’t want your promises Paul. I want you. In my room. Tonight.” Emma demanded, while she did her best to keep her loud voice down. Struggling to her feet and exaggeratingly clutching her bloated belly like a baby, Emma started walking past Paul and out the kitchen door, but before she did, Emma whispered in Paul’s ear, “Bring something to stuff me with. I’ll be waiting.”

“Christ.” Paul spat to himself, as he watched Emma leave him.

Giving himself a moment alone to collect his thoughts. Paul decided feeding Emma was too risky tonight. He’d have to wait for a safer time. He figured she wouldn’t be happy with him when she realized he wasn’t coming, but he didn’t have a choice.

Paul spent the rest of the night with Claire and Shari on the couch in the den. They watched some TV. It was some cop show that Paul hadn’t seen before. They got a few updates from Claire’s dad about Laura’s flight, apparently her plane would arrive around 2AM. Paul didn’t have to talk much, it seemed that Claire and Shari had an endless number of topics to blab about. It was actually tough to pay attention to them.

It was when Paul would zone out that he would think about Emma. He thought about the conversation they’d had earlier. He thought about what she might be thinking, wondering if he was going to show up to feed her tonight. He felt guilty. But he’d feel guilty even if he did go feed her. It was a lose-lose situation.

It wasn’t until he and Claire had gone to bed that he started thinking about Emma’s body. About how stuffed she’d been. He wanted nothing more than to give her a good old-fashioned stuffing. Something to get the obnoxiously aroused energy he was feeling out of him. As Claire rustled beside him underneath the pink sheets of her bed, he got an idea.

“Honey,” Paul whispered softly, “Are you still awake?”

“Yeah.” Claire hummed, while she lay with her back to him.

Crap. Paul was hoping she’d fallen asleep. Plan b then. Paul cleared his throat and asked, “Do you want to have sex?”

Claire seemed to hold completely still for a moment before responding, “Not really. I’m tired babe.”

“But I’m really horny for you right now.” Paul softly protested, while Claire slowly rolled over in bed to face him.

“Too bad. I don’t want to. We always have sex when you’re in the mood. What about when I’m in the mood?” Claire quietly snapped, as Paul felt a pang of irritation in the back of his mind.

“Where is this coming from?” Paul responded in an offended tone.

“It’s been long time coming. When’s the last time we had sex when I wanted to?” Claire posed her question, as she watched Paul’s face turn blank.

“Ugh..” Paul thought, as he couldn’t recall.

“Exactly. Maybe if you spent less time acting like a pig at dinner and more time trying to be a little bit more sensitive to my needs, we’d be having sex right now.” Claire quickly growled in what Paul considered to be a very uncharacteristically bitchy tone.

“I’m sorry.” Paul responded, while he bit is tongue. He didn’t want to escalate this little argument they were having. All he wanted now was to be somewhere other than laying right next to her. Taking a calm tone, Paul began, “Maybe in the future we can..”

“I don’t wanna talk anymore.” Claire stopped him, as she rolled over and away from him, “goodnight.”

Laying next to Claire in silence, Paul was shocked. She’d never talked to him like that before. Ever. He understood where she was coming from. The only times they had sex recently were after Emma turned him on. He was having a real hard time getting in the mood when he was just with Claire all day.

He felt bad. He knew he wasn’t always giving Claire what she wanted, but there were limits to what he could do if he simply wasn’t aroused. If Claire hadn’t been so serious with her diet and exercise, he’d be able to give her all the sex she could handle. So, in some respects her problem with him was her fault.

And.. His fault. If he hadn’t tasted the forbidden fruit of a fetish friendship with Emma, he probably wouldn’t be in such a tough spot with Claire. And, of course, all this thinking about Emma got him horny all over again. Shit.

Paul waited for Claire to drift off to sleep, before making his move. Fuck it. He was going to go to Emma’s room. However, before he did that, he snuck to the fridge downstairs. The time was close to 1:30AM. If Laura’s plane arrived at 2AM and the drive from the airport took 45 minutes, then he had plenty of alone time to feed Emma without risking getting caught.

4. Nov 6, 2019 #64

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

He arrived at Emma’s room with a 2liter container of eggnog. He couldn’t exactly risk bringing up the whole pantry. Besides, Emma had already eaten a ton at dinner. It would be the perfect amount to get Emma’s belly nice and bloated. Then he’d give her the tummy massage she’d been waiting for.

Creeping into Emma’s room, he could hear his feedee soundly snoring away. With a slow motion to close her door, he then walked toward he bed and placed the eggnog on the nightstand. Gently shaking her shoulder and placing his hand on her mouth in case he scared her, Paul awoke his gluttonous princess. Her eyes seemed surprised to see him in the dark of her room, but she appeared quiet, so Paul removed his hand from her mouth.

“I didn’t think you’d come.” Emma smiled after a quick yawn.

“I can’t let my feedee go to sleep on an empty stomach.” Paul assured her, while he placed his hand firmly upon her round belly and gave her chub an earnest squeeze.

“Mhh.. What’d you bring me?” Emma hummed with anticipation, while the pressure Paul was placing upon her full stomach felt oh-so-good.

“Eggnog.” Paul said, as he used his free hand to grab the 2liter bottle.

“Perfect.” Emma purred, while she could feel the familiar swell of excitement within the pit of her stomach.

“I hope you’re thirsty, we are going to do this in one try.” Paul explained, as Emma’s eyes widened at the thought of the challenge. Sensing his feedee’s growing interest, Paul asked, “Ready?”

“Yeah, give me a second.” Emma paused him, as she arched herself against the headboard of her bed and began lifting up her shirt. It was very dark in Emma’s room, but Paul’s eyes had adjusted to it enough to process Emma removing her shirt. He thought of stopping her, but the urge didn’t possess him to take action. He let his feedee make herself comfortable. There was something thrilling about what they were doing. Perhaps it was the fear of getting caught or the added allure of Emma removing her shirt and giving him a partial view of her naked breasts. Either way, Paul was ready to get started. He was pleased to hear Emma respond, “Ready.”

“Drink up fatty.” Paul ordered, as he opened the bottle and carefully brought it to Emma’s mouth. Once she had her lips around it, Paul only used one hand to slowly raise it up and pour more eggnog down her throat. His other hand began sensually massaging her belly.

“That’s it. Good girl.” Paul assured her, while she continued guzzling down the creamy eggnog. The sound of Emma swallowing was one thing, but the feel of her belly slowly filling back up to capacity was something else.

“Halfway done. Keep going.” Paul ushered her, as he let one finger delve into Emma’s belly button. She seemed to flinch at his touch and hum a grateful thank you, while he let his fingers press into her gut.

“Don’t stop.” Paul ordered, as Emma’s frequency of eager gulps began to slow.

“Keep sucking it down fatty.” Paul commanded, while Emma struggled to keep pace. There really was not much left of the eggnog, the bottle felt weightless in his hand, but Paul wouldn’t let her stop until she drank every last drop. Hearing Emma moan in exhaustion, Paul took the bottle away and observed his prized heifer.

“*Buurp!!* Fuck. That was good.” Emma groaned, as she grasped Paul’s hand on her belly, “I’m horny.”

“Me too.” Paul admitted with another frisky squeeze.

“We should *Bwarpp!!!*” Emma belched, as she quickly continued, “masturbate together.”

“Are you drunk? That would be cheating.” Paul complained despite the voice in his head telling him to shut up and go with the flow.

“Come on, it’s not cheating. We wouldn’t be touching each other, we’d be touching ourselves, but watching each other.” Emma pleaded, as she wanted this so badly.

“Sounds like cheating to me. That’s crossing the line.” Paul shook his head.

“Come on, it’s not as bad as the time I touched your dick and made you cream your pants.” Emma complained a little too loudly.

“True. When you put it that way, both of them sound like cheating.” Paul whispered, as Emma bit her lip.

“Tell me you wouldn’t like it.” Emma demanded sounding like a spoiled brat.

“I bet I would like it.” Paul admitted much to Emma’s pleasure. Seeing the smug expression on her face, Paul quickly tried to clarify his stance on the issue, “But I think it’s not right.”

“Then let’s not think about it. Let’s do it.” Emma begged, while she squeezed his hand earnestly, “Just this once. So, we can stay sane on this stupid vacation.”

“Emma.” Paul muttered trying his best to resist the temptation, “I can’t do it.”

“Then go to bed.” Emma sighed in disappointment, “I need some alone time anyway.”

“Okay, goodnight.” Paul muttered feeling a bit guilty he let Emma down. He started walking out of her room still feeling bad about what had just happened.

“Sleep well Paul.” Emma called out to him sweetly before he left her door. Paul smiled, as he waved to her silently and closed the door behind him.

Rejoining Claire in bed without incident, Paul had all night to think about his choices. He sure as heck wasn’t getting any sleep feeling so pent up. He only hoped that the morning would bring with it a less stressful day.

5. Nov 6, 2019 #65

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The house was quiet. Even though it was nearly 11:30AM, Emma was the only soul up and about in the house. Her dad and Laura had arrived sometime in the night and were still fast asleep. Paul had yet to wake up too. Claire was up before Emma but stepped outside for a morning run and Sheri had left to shop for some groceries. Emma had pressured her into buying some more eggnog.

Feeling a little lonely, Emma wanted to wake up Paul so they could sneak in a big breakfast before everyone woke up and returned to the house. She decided to make a blistering number of pancakes for the occasion. The kitchen was spotless when Emma started cooking, but she quickly made a mess of the place. She never really cooked when she was home, so she had to take some time and figure out where her mother had hidden all of the ingredients.

She found the batter, some milk, the eggs and some chocolate chips. Whipping up everything and beginning the cooking process, Emma’s stomach couldn’t help but rumble with anticipation. She snuck a few chocolate chips into her mouth while she was cooking to hold herself over, but she still saved room for the real meal. After cooking about 12 pancakes Emma decided to use up the rest of the batter in the box. What was left produced somewhere upwards of 25 modestly sized pancakes.

Adding them to the 12 she’d cooked first, Emma had about 40 pancakes spread out over four plates. It was an ambitious meal, probably too ambitious for Emma to eat alone. Hopefully Paul would have an appetite when he woke up. Emma set the table with two plates, cutlery, and some syrup and whole milk. She was about to head upstairs and wake Paul up, but she noticed just enough batter left in the bowl for possibly one more half sized pancake. Since the pan was still warm, Emma decided to cook it. As she watched the tiny pancake slowly begin to take shape, she heard Paul’s familiar footsteps approaching the kitchen table behind her. Without turning around, Emma welcomed him in a seductive voice.

“About time you woke up sleepyhead. I was worried I’d actually have to feed myself all this delicious breakfast without you.” Emma lavishly articulated, while she wiggled her chunky butt for him to appreciate. However, the voice she heard in response caused her to flinch with fear.

“What are you talking about weirdo?” Laura’s voice groggy yawned, as Emma quickly turned around and recognized her sister had joined her in the kitchen, not Paul!

Emma’s heart was positively pounding. She nearly lost her breath from the fright her overweight sister had given her. Luckily it appeared that Laura was still sleepy. She was rubbing her eyes and hadn’t really given Emma’s body a look yet. Emma took only a millisecond to size up her sister, but it felt like an eternity.

Laura had clearly changed her ‘look’ since leaving college, but by and large she still appeared to be the portly sister Emma had always known. Starting with what remained relatively the same, Laura and Emma always shared a certain resemblance with each other which was more pronounced now that Emma had either matched Laura in weight or outright eclipsed her.

Laura was 5’6, precisely two inches taller than Emma and two inches shorter than Claire. In nearly every way she fit the definition of the ‘middle’ sister. While Claire’s body was more pear-shaped, and Emma carried most of her weight in her belly and boobs, Laura’s body was more even in her fat distribution. She had bigger breasts than Claire, but smaller ones than Emma. She accumulated a lot of weight in her belly, but also sported a rather chunky butt, soft hips, and thicker legs.

Laura had been overweight since middle school and really started getting fat in high school. Her weight consistently yo-yo’ed in college, but Laura always remained steadfastly the ‘fat’ one of the sisters. She was a foodie at heart and loved to indulge her sweet tooth at the cost of her figure. She was significantly more introverted than either of her sisters. Growing up, Emma had received the most attention from their father and Claire had received the most attention from their mother. Laura was perfectly content to be a little ignored. She was happy chilling in her room by herself. Even as Emma and Claire started dating, Laura’s natural shyness seemed to prevent her from forming any kind of long-lasting relationships with the opposite sex. Emma used to tease Laura about being a virgin, but as they’d grown older, they’d grown much more civil with each other.

Now 23 years old, Laura was one year divorced from college and currently worked as an editor at a publishing firm. She was always a bookworm, but not in a nerdy way, so Emma felt that she’d ended up in the right profession. Claire was the nerd of the family, not Laura. By the look of Laura, she wasn’t the fattest she’d ever been, but she was close. It was hard to tell exactly, but Emma guessed Laura’s weight fell somewhere around 215lbs or 220lbs.

Laura was wearing what appeared to be pajama’s that dated back to middle school. It was quite a comical look. She was wearing a tiny lion-king shirt that only managed to cover her breasts. Her chunky belly was on full display. Emma was proud that her own belly appeared bigger by comparison. Laura had on what appeared to be some tight gym shorts although they were so tight, Emma might have mistaken them for some kind of formfitting briefs. Emma was so obsessed with comparing herself to her ‘fat’ sister’s body that she almost ignored the changes Laura had made to her look.

The most obvious change was her hair. Emma didn’t even know what to call the hairstyle Laura was sporting, it was like a pixie cut gone wild. Laura had always had such beautiful long hair and now she’d cut half of it off and fluffed out the sides into two outwardly flowing dyed blonde bushels of hair! The hairstyle was strikingly attention grabbing for someone so naturally reserved. And then there were the tattoos, Laura’s body was covered in them! When had that happened??

“Laura?? What are you doing up? I thought you got home at 3AM??” Emma snapped frantic to do some damage control. She’d ask Laura about the tattoos and the hair later.

“I slept on the plane.. and in the car.” Laura sleepily explained, as she went on, “What are you talking about? Feeding yourself breakfast?”

“What am I talking about?? What are YOU talking about!” Emma went on the attack to try and take advantage of her sleepy sister’s senses, “I said I don’t like eating breakfast alone. Normally Paul makes breakfast and I eat with him.”

“Ohh. Sorry. You thought I was Paul?” Laura tilted her head, while her eyes remained scrunched. She clearly hadn’t adjusted to the light in the kitchen yet.

“Yeah, you really stomp around like he does.” Emma droned, as she still felt very annoyed with herself that she’d let her guard down. She almost blew this whole amazing thing she had going with Paul.

“I don’t stomp around.” Laura pouted, while she pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat where Emma had intend Paul to sit, “Can I have some pancakes? I’m starving.”

“Here. Eat your heart out.” Emma responded quickly, as she put one of the four plates of pancakes in front of her sister. While she did that, Laura appeared to blink away some of the blur in her eyes and gawk at her older sister.

6. Nov 6, 2019 #66

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Woah!! Dad was right! You’re fatter than I am!” Laura exclaimed, while she managed to jiggled Emma’s gut with a swift poke, “What happened?”

“Same thing that happened to you whenever you got fat.” Emma grunted, as she slapped her sister’s hand away and went back to the pan to rescue the lone burning pancake.

“Yeah, but the last time I saw you..” Laura began, as Emma cut her off.

“Can we move on? I know I’ve gotten really fat these past few months, but you’ve been fat your whole life. Of everyone in the family I didn’t think you’d give me a hard time.” Emma complained, while Laura heard the message loud and clear.

“Sorry. It’s just weird.” Laura admitted, as she couldn’t take her eyes off her sister. Emma looked like a different person, almost. It was like she was the size of two Emma’s now! Even though the pajamas she was wearing were clearly stretchy, they appeared very tight around Emma’s gut and bust. Wait a minute.. “Are those my pajamas?? I was looking for those!”

“I needed something that fit so I raided your closet. Sorry.” Emma admitted with a hint of remorse. Come to think of it, it made sense why Laura was wearing such an odd outfit, Emma had stolen pretty much every article of clothing that fit her.

“So, you’re the reason all of my high school clothes are missing?” Laura questioned, as she began pouring some syrup onto her pancakes and licking her lips.

“You have new clothes where you live right?” Emma answered with her own question, as she got her own plate of pancakes ready and joined her sister at the table.

“Yeah, but I didn’t bring them! Now all I have to wear is freaking clothes that didn’t even fit me in middle school.” Laura complained, while she took a bite of her giant stack of pancakes and chewed.

“You look fine, we’re all family here.” Emma assured her, as she smiled at her sister. She liked how Laura didn’t even question the ludicrous stack of pancakes Emma had placed in front of her. It looked like the family officially had two fatties.

“Do you think that’s what dad will say?” Laura mumbled with her mouth full, as Emma’s happy expression recoiled.

“Probably not.” Emma admitted. She still felt guilty thinking about how her dad had talked to her.

“Are you feeling okay?” Laura wondered, while she sensed her sister appeared upset.

“Yeah, better than okay. I’m very happy now. Why?” Emma emphasized to convince both her sister and herself that the changes she made in her life were for the better.

“It’s a little odd. You never make breakfast for anyone.” Laura explained, as she remembered who Emma had told her the pancakes were for, “Paul sounds like a special guy.”

“He is. Ever since I moved in with him, he’s been nothing but a gentleman.” Emma smiled, as she heard more footsteps approach the kitchen door.

“I think that’s the nicest thing I’ve ever heard you say about me.” Paul butted in, while he walked into the kitchen and observed Laura for the first time.

“Then you might have a hearing problem, because I think you’re pretty great.” Emma winked at him, while she gave him a little playful nudge as a greeting before getting back to chomping on her pancakes. She could tell Paul was checking out Laura. She was almost custom made for Paul’s liking with that outfit she’d been forced to wear. Emma decided to shut up and let Paul enjoy the eye-candy.

“Hey, I’m Paul. You must be Laura.” Paul introduced himself, as he extended his hand and Laura shook it.

“Hey Paul! It’s great to final meet you.” Laura smiled, while she swallowed some food, “I hear your name mentioned a lot, but I don’t think I really know anything about you. Question. How do you tolerate dating my sister?”

“What do you mean tolerate? I love everything about her.” Paul earnestly responded a bit unsure why Laura thought dating Claire was a handful. Did she have a reputation or something?

“A true gentleman.” Laura smirked to herself, as she leaned toward her sister and loudly whispered, “He’s way better than Scott. You traded up sis.”

“Wait, back up a second.” Paul mumbled, while he nearly swallowed his tongue.

“Yeah, what?” Emma coughed, as she dropped her fork for a moment.

“Do you remember what Scott said when I asked him the same thing? He said, ‘the benefits outweighed the costs,’ like some kind of utilitarian egoist.” Laura elaborated, as Emma shook her head and slammed her hands down upon the table to get her sister’s attention.

“I remember! But I think you’ve got one little detail confused numbskull.” Emma growled, as her voice grew into a feisty roar, “Paul’s not MY boyfriend. He’s Claire-bear’s boyfriend!”

“Oh-my-god. Are you serious?” Laura mumbled looking terribly confused. Her cheeks were both stuffed with chewed up pancakes. She looked like a chipmunk.

“Yeah!” Paul chimed in for emphasis.

“Shit I’m sorry! That’s awkward.” Laura blushed terribly, as she looked toward Emma, “I thought you said you moved in with him?!”

“I did move in with him. It was Claire’s idea after I left Scott and didn’t wanna be homeless!” Emma growled, as she put her hand on her forehead and tried to will away the headache Laura was giving her, “Didn’t somebody tell you this??”

“Sorry I forgot! I’ve got a lot going on okay!” Laura tried to excuse her mistake, “You were making him breakfast, and the way you were talking about him, I just assumed.”

“Oh-my-god. You better never let Claire know you thought that.” Emma ordered, as Laura nodded in agreement.

“I know.” Laura said, while she thought of a solution for this painfully awkward moment, “Is there any eggnog? I need some eggnog.”

“Me two.” Emma muttered.

“Me three.” Paul agreed.

“There should be one bottle left Paul, wanna grab it with some cups?” Emma asked, as Paul went to the fridge. They all needed to take the edge off, and he was happy to help.

Watching Emma and Laura mindlessly devour pancake after pancake was a rare treat. Paul joined in too, but only ate enough to satisfy his hunger. Emma and Laura did the real eating. It was like they were in an unspoken contest, eating and belching their way to victory. Even thought they ate together, Emma was a much faster eater. Laura seemed to like to savor each bite and Emma appeared to only be concerned with swallowing as many calories as possible. It took about a half-hour, but in that time every pancake had disappeared into the sisters’ big bellies, except one.

“Fuck.. I’m so stuffed..” Laura groaned, while she leaned back in her chair and grasped her stomach.

“There is only one more pancake. I’ll split it with you.” Emma offered, while she seemed to take the substantial amount of food much better than Laura. She’d been practicing after all.

“Ugh.. *Urp* Fine..” Laura quietly belched, as Emma cut the pancake in half and threw a piece on her plate.

“Do you need more syrup?” Paul offered, as he extended the bottle of expensive maple syrup to Laura.

“No thanks. I think I’m sweating syrup.” Laura declined, as Emma attempted to reach for it.

“I’ll take some.” Emma greedily smiled, as Paul handed it to her. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the sweet nectar flow onto her final morsel of food.

“Why don’t you just cut out the middleman and drink it sis.” Laura joked because of how much her sister was pouring it on.

“Okay. Might as well finish it off.” Emma reasoned, as she locked eyes with Paul and brought the half full bottle of maple syrup to her lips and began downing it. Laura seemed shocked at what Emma was doing, but Paul was just excitedly pondering how many extra calories Emma was sucking down. Slamming the empty bottle on the table in front of her, Emma proudly let out a loud, “*Buuuurp!!*”

“You really did turn into a fatty.” Laura commented, as Emma couldn’t help but grin proudly.

“I learned from the best.” Emma teased, while she leaned over and gave Laura’s plump belly a squeeze for Paul to see.

There was something about the way the two sisters were interacting that Paul found completely transfixing. Laura seemed so susceptible to Emma’s teasing, but Emma was equally as vulnerable to Laura’s little retaliations. It was hot.

Hearing the front door slam, everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and looked toward the kitchen doorway.

“Laura! You’re up!” Claire cheered, as she hurried into the room and warmly smiled.

“Hey sis!” Laura waved, as she took one look at her sister and exclaimed, “Woah, you got so skinny!”

“Thank you.” Claire grinned, as she leaned in and gave her sister a hug.

“God you’re sweaty.” Laura complained, as she pushed Claire off of her.

“And hot. Who wants to hangout by the pool?” Claire offered, as she extended her invitation to the room.

“Me!” Laura squeaked.

“Me too!” Emma cheered, as she managed to stand up and struggle toward the doorway, “I’m going to change into my swimsuit.”

“Let’s all change.” Claire agreed, as she walked by Paul, grabbed his arm, and hurried him out of the room.

7. Nov 6, 2019 #67

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Paul was a bit concerned by this silent power move. For one thing, his blood was still flowing after watching Emma and Laura feed on pancakes for so long. For another, Claire seemed quiet. The last time they talked had been an argument and he didn’t know how Claire was feeling about him. As Claire lead him up to her room, she didn’t answer him until she’d closed the door. Paul was worried until she opened her mouth.

“I’m sorry about last night. I was cranky.” Claire began to explain looking remorseful, as she dug through her dresser and pulled out a bikini.

“It’s okay. You’re right. We shouldn’t only be having sex when I instigate it. I’ve gotta be more sensitive to your needs too.” Paul admitted, as he felt a huge relief. He watched, as Claire dug through his travel bag and tossed him a pair of swim trunks.

“Come on, change. I’m overheated and I wanna hop in the pool.” Claire urged him, while she took off her sports bra and got her bikini top into place.

“Umm, alright.” Paul muttered, as he took off his shirt and then his pants. Claire gave him what he considered a sort of judgmental stare, as he did so.

“You’re still horny?” Claire questioned, while wiggling out of her tight running pants. She could see he was aroused.

“Well what do you expect? You’re getting naked in front of me.” Paul fibbed. In truth his excitement was still from breakfast.

“If we weren’t at my parents’ house, I’d help you out. I just don’t want somebody to hear us.” Claire explained, while she got her bikini bottoms into place and watched as Paul pulled up his swim trunks. Tilting her head slightly, she asked, “How many pancakes did you eat?”

“I don’t know, why?” Paul answered unsure of why Claire cared. She slowly walked up to him and planted a sweet little kiss on his cheek while her hand touched his stomach.

“Just be careful eating around my sisters. They’re both pigs. I don’t want them rubbing off on you.” Claire cautioned, as Paul raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t think I could eat as much as them if I tried.” Paul truthfully responded, as Claire smiled.

“I believe you.” Claire said, as she looked out her window at the pool. “Want to play catch in the pool? Get some exercise?”

“Sure.” Paul smiled back at Claire, as they hurried outside.

The pool at the Irving residence was a nice addition. Paul and Claire got into it before Emma and Laura made it outside. The water was refreshing, and it was large enough for Claire and Paul to share a game of catch. The water frisbee they were using was not very accurate to throw, but that was half the fun.

It was apparent to Paul that Emma and Laura were taking their good sweet time getting outside. Part of him wondered what they were up to but most of his focus had to remain on Claire and the frisbee that was very difficult to actually catch.

It was probably 15 to 20 minutes after they started playing that Paul noticed Emma and Laura making their way outside. His attention was drawn to Emma who had adorned herself in a very revealing leopard stripped bikini. Laura hadn’t changed, but she was carrying a tray of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Rather than join them in the pool, the portly girls found a nice place to sit and appeared to just chat while they snacked on cookies.

Paul couldn’t really hear what they were talking about, but he could imagine. If he had to guess, it looked as if Emma was trying to push Laura into overeating. But why? Was she doing it for him? As Claire had to get out of the pool to grab the frisbee after a particularly bad throw, Paul moved closer to the edge of the pool and tried to eavesdrop on what was being said.

“I feel a little bad about eating so much, shouldn't we join Claire for a swim?” Laura wondered to Emma, as she munched on a cookie.

“Does this belly look like it belongs to someone who swims??” Emma countered, as she grabbed her big flabby belly and jiggled it for her to see, “Face it, we would only slow Claire-bear down. Stick with me sis, spoil yourself a little! You’ll thank me later!”

Paul almost couldn’t believe his ears. Was that really what they were saying or had his imagination completely warped his perception of reality? He would have kept thinking about it, but Claire was quick to rejoin him.

As they spent more time in the pool, Shari got home and finally woke Dan from his slumber. With the parents up and about, preparations were being made for a proper family lunch. Eventually, Claire and Paul got out of the pool and dried off. They needed a break before going back in. So, they joined Emma and Laura and played a few rounds of spades with a card deck they had laying around.

After playing cards, Claire and Paul helped Dan and Sheri set up the table on their deck for lunch. Since Dan and Laura missed the lovely char-grilled meal the previous night, they decided to barbeque some chicken and make some baked potatoes. By the time the food was finally ready, there was only one problem.

8. Nov 6, 2019 #68

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Where’d Emma go?” Claire asked Laura, as her sister reclined by the pool, “The parents are bringing out lunch.”

“Bathroom.” Laura answered, as she pointed past Paul toward inside the house.

“Paul, can you tell her to hurry up? I need a break.” Claire asked, while she took a seat next to Laura.

“No problem.” Paul nodded, as he started off toward the house.

“So, what do you think of Paul?” Claire asked once her boyfriend was out of earshot.

“He’s not my type.” Laura sighed, as she took off the sunglasses she’d put on and looked at her sister.

“You always say that.” Claire countered wanting a real answer.

“Sorry if I’m picky.” Laura defended herself.

“Still though. Husband material, right?” Claire grinned, as Laura gave her sister a skeptical look. Claire really did wear her heart on her sleeve. Laura was actually a bit jealous.

“If he was smart, he’d marry you tomorrow.” Laura seriously responded, as Claire looked curious.

“What do you mean?” Claire wondered, as she tried to imagine what her sister meant by that.

“Come on, he’s a nice guy and all but he’s dating above his paygrade.” Laura rationalized, as her sister looked lost. Claire was so naive.

“Huh?” Claire stuttered.

“You do realize you’re dating down right?” Laura spelled it out for her, “You’re a little out of his league. Not that there is anything wrong with that.”

“No.” Claire shook her head in disagreement. Paul was amazing.

“First, you’re an ivy leaguer. He’s a mid-twenty something artist with no money and a high school diploma.” Laura explained taking advantage of what she’d learned about Paul from Emma, “Second, and this is more subjective, you have to admit he doesn’t really look athletic.”

“I think he’s hot.” Claire crossed her arms. She was a bit upset Laura was bashing Paul like this, but she did value her sister’s opinion, “Although he has put on a little winter weight recently.”

“Don’t sound so dramatic. He’s not overweight or anything. If you weren’t so in shape it wouldn’t be so noticeable that he is out of shape.” Laura explained, “But if you think he’s husband material just be careful. If he’s a lazy guy in ten years, he’ll probably have a big enough beer belly to make some side cash as a mall Santa during the holidays.”

“He’s not a lazy guy. I think the winter weight is related to stress. This last semester just kinda sucked the fun out of everything. I don’t think he’s super happy with me right now.” Claire sensitively admitted, as Laura tried to sound supportive.

“All relationships have bumpy patches. It says a lot about you that you’re sticking with him through thick and thin.” Laura elaborated, as she began to smirk, “Emphasis on thick.”

“Hahaha..” Claire laughed on reflex, “I already know he’d do the same for me. It wasn’t too long ago that I was the thick one.”

Across the property and inside the house, far away from Claire and Laura’s gossiping conversation, Paul was in a pickle. Emma was nowhere to be found. He’d checked both bathroom’s downstairs and now he was going to check the one upstairs by the girls’ rooms. If she wasn’t there, then he didn’t know where the hell to look for her. Luckily, as he approached the bathroom, he could tell that the door was closed.

“You okay? Everybody’s waiting for you.” Paul asked, as he knocked on the door. It was odd, the second he’d knocked, he heard Emma flip the light switch off.

“Thank god it’s you. Can you come in here and help me with something?” Emma innocently asked, as Paul heard her unlock the door.

“Sure, wardrobe malfunction? Is that why you shut off the lights?” Paul asked, as he opened the door and Emma hurriedly tugged him inside.

“Close the door.” Emma ordered, as she turned the lights on. It took Paul a second to adjust to the light, but he did as Emma said and closed the door.

“Fucking hell Emma! What are you doing?” Paul quietly called out in surprise, as he covered his eyes. Emma was completely naked!

“It’s like you said. Wardrobe malfunction. My fat belly and swollen tits broke Laura’s bikini. I’m fatter than my sister ever was.” Emma spoke in a tone that conveyed an animalistic desire.

“Do you want me to get you more clothes?” Paul asked, as Emma reached for his hand and removed it from covering his eyes. She wanted him to look at her, and he complied.

“No.” Emma honestly answered, “I want you to do what needs to be done. You’ve got me too hot and bothered to do anything else.”

“This is crossing a line, Emma. This is crossing a line.” Paul shook his head, as Emma could sense his discomfort.

“I’m not talking about sex idiot! I’m talking about masturbating together. Like what we wanted to do last night.” Emma urged, as she leaned her painfully stuffed belly forward and made Paul put his hands on it, “It’s not cheating.”

“I’m not so sure about that.” Paul responded, as his hands tingled with the joy he was feeling from getting to touch his feedee’s belly.

“If it’s cheating, then you’ve been cheating on my sister with me this whole time.” Emma declared, as Paul’s face seemed to understand her point of view.

“Then it’s not cheating.” Paul agreed instinctively.

“Then let’s do it. For our sanity.” Emma smiled, as she untied Paul’s swim trunks and cooed, “You won’t touch me. I won’t touch you. It’ll be a one-time thing.”

“Alright.” Paul agreed, as she eagerly waited for him to drop his pants, “For our own sanity.”

“Yes!” Emma smiled, as she watched Paul cast off his trunks. Emma couldn’t help herself, “I know you wanna tug it to my fat belly.”

“Don’t talk.” Paul ordered her, as he pulled the toilet seat down and made Emma sit so he could get a good view of her girth.

Surprisingly, as they both got started it didn’t feel awkward. It almost felt natural. Emma lustfully looked at him and he lustfully looked at her. There were a few minutes where the primal sound of their muffled breaths were just as arousing as the naughty scenario they were engaging in. Paul was the first to finish, which only served to rile up Emma even more.

“I’m so close.. I need you to work you magic.” Emma begged, as Paul caught on that she wanted him to tease her, while her fingers continued their work at full speed. She seemed desperate for his help. As if she could cum without his permission. Paul liked that thought. So, as he leaned closer to her, his voice took the form of a commanding whisper.

“Enjoy masturbating while you can. I’m going to make you so fat you can’t cum without my help.” Paul’s feeder persona threatened, as Emma’s blubbery body jolted in its place.

“Ahh!!” Emma loudly gasped for air, as her body trembled, and Paul quickly muffled her lengthy moans of pleasure and relief by forcing his hand to cover her mouth. Once she’d finally settled down after a good half a minute, Paul resumed his whisper.

“Feel better?” Paul quietly asked, as he removed his hand from Emma’s mouth.

“Much. Thank you.” Emma was able to profess in a relaxed tone.

“Ready for lunch?” Paul smiled, as Emma’s eyes lit up.

“Yes sir.” Emma grinned, as she grabbed Paul’s hand and gave him an earnest squeeze to show her appreciation.

9. Nov 9, 2019 #69

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 8- The Cherry on Top

Paul watched with anticipation from across the room while Emma mindlessly shoveled food into her greedy mouth. She was pretending that she didn’t know he was there, watching her, but she knew. Sitting at the kitchen table they’d crafted into looking like an office desk, Emma pretended to organize papers, file things, look busy, but most of her concentration was spent on devouring the calorie-rich lasagna Paul had made for her. She was embellishing her enjoyment, but not by much, Paul was quite the cook. Still, rather than grab a plate, she was eating it right out of the large glass baking dish. Paul had let her eat uninterrupted for nearly half an hour and she looked so full her eyes appeared to be glazing over with each subsequent bite. Putting the fork down momentarily Emma gave her full stomach a rub and tried to avoid drifting into a food induced coma.

“*Buurrrrpp!!*” Emma belched, while she sent Paul an impatient look. She was ready for things to really get started and was getting kind of pissed Paul had made her wait this long.

In the heat of the moment, Paul surveyed the excess of blubbery pounds Emma’s appetite had added to her frame over the past two months. Standing up, Paul felt jitters pulsing through his stomach. Her growth was exciting enough, but what they were about to do now was somehow even more satisfying.

Paul couldn’t remember who had been responsible for the idea to add such a sultry dimension to their established feeding rituals. Perhaps it had been Emma’s, she was always pushing boundaries. However, Paul had to admit that the thought had certainly crossed his mind long before they’d started doing it once a week.

Adding in a night of roleplaying seemed like an organic step in Paul and Emma’s continued pursuit of fulfilling each other’s mutual fantasies. Ever since the little Christmas and New Year’s Eve vacation in Arizona, Paul had sought to address Emma’s concerns with their arrangement. Roleplaying seemed to satisfy a creative craving within their deviant pursuits, but it was only one development to their arrangement. Paul couldn’t ignore Emma’s more human desires. She wanted more attention, more investment, and more affection from him. He made sure to give it to her.

The attention part was easy. Once Claire’s spring semester started, things had returned to how they once were. Claire spent a lot of her nights on campus, but still made her way over for weekly dates and occasional visits. Paul had to admit that while things were still a little tense with Claire at times, there was no immediate crisis. For the most part they were getting along in a way that Paul was happy with. They were making it work and, because she was so busy, he wasn’t feeling much lagging guilt for the time he invested with his feedee.

When feeder and feedee were not working, for the most part, they were together. Of course, sometimes Emma would go out and hang out with her friend from college that lived in town, and Paul would spend time with Claire, but by and large they had gotten serious about making Emma become much bigger. Three or four major feedings a day, complete with mass powder filled weight gain shakes in between meals, had really plumped Emma up nicely. Where her body had struggled to put on 10 pounds before their vacation, in the 8 weeks since then, she’d put on close to 40.

There was no way around it. Emma was an eating machine and Paul made sure that Emma knew he appreciated her for it. She got belly rubs, teasing comments and, when necessary, more of what they’d done in the upstairs bathroom of Claire’s parent’s house.

They’d both taken steps to reduce their filters around one another. Every kinky thought they had about each other or about their feeding arrangement was no longer a secret. Paul rationalized that he must have been the one to tell Emma that he’d been imagining her in certain scenarios he found irresistible. When he let her in on the details, she’d been the one who suggested trying them out in the form of roleplaying.

Their secret bond as feeder and feedee was enough to provide the two with endless excitement and sexual gratification. However, a bit of roleplaying thrown into feeding sessions now and again seemed like an ideal way to make sure things stayed fresh and exciting between them. That’s why tonight, Paul had been forthcoming about a trying a scenario that had been on his mind since they started incorporating bits of roleplaying into their feeding sessions a few weeks ago.

Tonight, while Claire was away, he was Emma’s controlling boss who harbored a serious crush on her, and she was his stuck-up secretary who’d formally been skinny. She was supposed to be a little dumb, somewhat oblivious about the extent of her gain, and extremely against the notion of being fat. They’d never roleplayed a scenario where Emma’s character wasn’t as equally in love with her gain as Paul was, so this was something new. The last bit of instruction Paul had provided about Emma’s character was that she needed to have a superior attitude, but an uncontrollable weakness for junk food.

Emma had chuckled a bit when Paul had explained the scenario, but he knew she wasn’t judging him, they’d tried some of her scenarios out before and Paul felt quite certain this wasn’t the most outrageous thing they’d acted out. As far as tonight’s session was concerned, his boss character had been fattening her up for the better part of a year through sabotage and tonight was the night that the hands-off fattening sabotage graduated into hands-on fattening blackmail. If she didn’t do everything he said, she’d lose her job. If she obeyed his every command, she’d lose any hope she still had of reclaiming the once trim and sexy body she coveted above all else. Paul wanted Emma’s character to be furious in defeat and defiant to the end, even as she came to realize she’d be forced to become so hopelessly fat that her boss would soon come to dominate her life whether she liked it or not.

For the occasion, he’d chosen to make a good lasagna. It was a perfect meal to feed a crowd and a perfect dish to bring Emma’s considerable appetite to its knees. Paul baked enough to feed a small army; the amount of food he’d thrown into the recipe would easily serve eight people. However, he’d made some additions to the recipe just for Emma. He added a little sugar and a dash of wine vinegar to the sauce and used quite a bit more cheese than he had in other recipes. This particular recipe produced a thick, meaty tomato sauce that was layered with noodles and cheese into a casserole.

Into the sauce had gone ground beef, bell peppers, onions, and a combo of tomato sauce, tomato paste, and crushed tomatoes. The three kinds of tomatoes gave the sauce great depth of flavor. He let the sauce simmer while he brought the noodles to a boil and got the cheeses ready. He used ricotta, shredded mozzarella and parmesan, like the mix of three tomatoes, the three-cheese blend gave the lasagna an amazing flavor. From there he assembled the lasagna methodically, a cup of meat sauce, a layer of noodles, more sauce, a layer of cheese, rinse and repeat until every last drop of ingredients he’d purchased had been completely used up. Part of him hoped Emma’s stomach wouldn’t be able to contain it all just so he could have some, but that part was drowned out by the part of him that wanted to see her eat every last morsel and suffer the fattening consequences.

For dessert, Paul had purchased two dozen donuts. He expected Emma might be able to consume a few of the calorie packed treats once she gave up on the imposing lasagna dish, but he wanted to ensure they didn’t run out of food just in case her appetite surprised him. To get into character Paul had looked in the back of his closet for his suit while the meal had been cooking. He hardly ever wore the damn thing, but this was the perfect excuse to throw it on. While Paul got ready, so had Emma.

It was important to Emma that she make Paul enjoy his scenarios just as much as he made her enjoy the ones she’d thought of. Thus, she went all out to look the part. Starting with her hair, Emma actually changed things up. Rather than wear her hair down, she pulled her hair back, revealed more of her chubby face and made a professional looking bun. After applying the appropriate amounts of makeup, Emma donned a pair of black-rimmed, nerdy looking glasses that she just happened to have lying around. She was pretty sure she’d bought them for a party in college that was nerd themed, but she couldn’t exactly remember.

Moving on from her face, Emma clothed her massive naked body with some Victoria’s Secret lingerie. The big bra was the only one that fit her properly and she wanted to look professional. That’s why the next thing she put on was the largest white button-down, professional-looking collared shirt that she owned. It was a gift she’d received at Christmas from her mother, so of course it was now extremely tight on her. She’d beefed up quite a bit since Christmas, but the she was still able to successfully button the shirt.

10. Nov 9, 2019 #70

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Next, Emma donned some long fishnet stockings she’d purchased earlier that day. Her legs had thickened with excess fat since the last time she’d ever worn fishnet stocking, and she couldn’t help but feel sexy in them. Even as she managed to wrangle her big booty into a big black skirt, Emma’s excitement could be seen on her face. The only thing tempering her expression was the painfully tight high heels she decided to wear to complete the outfit. Modeling the look for herself in the mirror, she nearly lost her breath at how hot she appeared. This had been a great idea! Paul’s mind was just a treasure trove of lusciously scintillating kinky trinkets. She’s wanted the fun to begin right then and there, but Paul had been very specific about wanting to watch her eat in character.

So, for half an hour she ate and ate and ate and Paul watched silently from across the room of his apartment. Emma drew some considerable excitement from the thought Paul might be touching himself while she made a pig of herself. She liked the idea of Paul getting off to her gluttony, but, as the time wore on and Paul didn’t effectively start the scenario, Emma got a little impatient. She craved for Paul’s smooth-talking tongue to smother her with the sexy wordplay he knew she loved.

Seeing that Emma finally looked annoyed to the point of frustration, due to the time he’d forced her to wait, Paul smiled at the fact she was now perfectly in character for this session. Walking over to her, Paul tried to think of what might be best to say to start things off. Things were always awkward at first in their sessions, he wished they could get right into the feeding part where the nerves tended to wear off, but, what the hell, a little embarrassment was worth the payoff. He had to start somewhere.

“You finish proofreading that report for me?” Paul asked in an authoritative tone, while Emma’s eyes locked on him.

She was almost at a loss for words. They both normally wore comfortable clothes in front of each other instead of anything resembling business professional. Seeing Paul look so cleaned up was something new.

Even though Paul didn’t say it, he was thinking the same thing about Emma, she looked like a completely different person. She seemed so natural in the getup and outfit, he wondered if this had been what she used to wear when she’d been an accountant. Of course, since she’d been gulping down lasagna for half an hour, the buttons on her shirt looked very strained, but besides that she really sold Paul on the role she was playing.

While Paul admired how well Emma filled the part of fluffed up secretary, she tried not to smirk at him. He was such a guy. She was looking at what he considered business professional. Paul had combed his long hair and slicked it back. That part wasn’t bad, but his choice of attired left something to be desired.

The first thing she noticed was the poorly tied tie. She made a mental note to fix it for him, in character, once she got the chance. Then there was his suit and pants. Each on their own looked fine, but not together. While both were a shade of navy blue, they still didn’t look like they matched. Paul’s pants looked a little lighter and perhaps a little older than the suit jacket itself. His collared shirt looked nice, it was kind of hot seeing Paul in one for a change, but it wasn’t tucked in. In fact, it didn’t even look like Paul had a belt on. He seemed to have a certain distain for such authoritative clothes, but Emma thought, despite all the shortcomings, it suited him.

“I’m almost done.” Emma responded in an uninterested tone, while her eyes returned to the mess of blank papers on the table.

“You should have been done half an hour ago. What have you been doing?” Paul asked in an accusing fashion, as he watched Emma lean over the table, pierce her fork into the lasagna and stuff a massive bite into her mouth.

Blurting with her mouth severely full, Emma muttered, “My secret admirer left me this lasagna in the fridge for dinner along with a lovely note, so I guess I got a little sidetracked tasting it.”

“Tasting? There is hardly any left!” Paul burst, as he picked up the tray and pointed to show that there was only about a fourth of the dish left.

“It was really good. I think my secret admirer might be a chef.” Emma shrugged intrepidly, while one hand went to rub her aching stomach. She’d really overdone it on the lasagna. She felt positively stuffed, but she knew more was to come.

“I don’t pay you to eat on the job.” Paul growled, as he stood above Emma and looked down on his portly secretary.

“Someone just sounds jealous that they don’t have a secret admirer.” Emma muttered in a mocking fashion before pausing. Eying Paul from top to bottom, Emma tilted her head as if a revelation had just crossed her mind. In truth she was making this up as quickly as Paul was. Turning her plump body so she could better face Paul, Emma struggled to her feet and nearly let out a wheeze as she said, “And I’m not surprised, you can’t even tie your own tie right. Here, let me show you how it is done.”

Letting Emma undo his tie and redo it for him, Paul enjoyed to the sound of Emma catching her breath. Had she so nearly exhausted herself with eating that standing up taxed her that much? Wow, Paul couldn’t pass up such an opportunity to tease Emma. Raising an eyebrow, Paul let out a serious question, “Out of breath just from standing up?”

“Huh?” Emma hummed, as she finished with Paul’s tie and appreciated her work. Paul looked very handsome. She was almost off guard when he let off his question. Feeling the familiar embarrassed feeling ingulf her, Emma tried not to blush.

“You’ve really gained some weight, haven’t you?” Paul pointed out with a subtle touch of Emma’s robust love handles.

“Umm, I mean.. I’ve put on a few pounds..” Emma admitted reluctantly, as she tried to move Paul’s hands off of her. She wanted nothing more than to let him continue to grope the belly they built together, but she was trying her best to stay in character.

“All those chocolates your secret admirer sends you no doubt.” Paul accused in a judging fashion with a poignant poke to Emma’s rounded gut.

“I’m sorry my rich admirer likes to spoil me.” Emma grunted trying to back away from Paul and accidently bumping into her chair.

“So, it’s his fault you’ve gotten so fat?” Paul seemed to delightfully wonder, while his hand gently pressed against Emma’s belly and forced her to sit down.

“I’m not fat! *Oof!* I’m.. getting fat..” Emma argued trying to stay in character but sounding a bit too excited by Paul’s antics. Trying to put up more resistance, Emma continued, “Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m planning on getting a gym membership for the summer. I’ll lose all the weight in a few months. You’ll see.”

“I don’t think so.” Paul countered, while he slowly and methodically walked behind Emma. He placed both hands upon her tense shoulders and tried to think of a suitable path to take his story while beginning to massage her.

“Excuse me?” Emma replied tilting her chubby face enough to glance at Paul out of the corner of her eye. She could see him lean toward her ear while he began to whisper.

“You can’t stop eating. You want to lose the extra weight, but deep down you must know that it’s impossible for you. Your spoiled ass doesn’t possess the willpower.” Paul explained in a taunting fashion. Emma was nearly drooling at the mouth craving for more, but she did her best to play the part.

“D-don’t touch me!” Emma stuttered in an excited tone, rather than the fearful one she was going for.

“When you got this job right out of college, did you ever think you’d get this fat?” Paul questioned, as he took his hands off of Emma momentarily. She clearly looked uncomfortable trying to turn her head and body to look at him. She wasn’t as flexible as she used to be.

“N-no.. but lots of people gain weight after college..” Emma pouted, while she felt her neck strain and decided it wasn’t worth keeping her eyes on Paul. Instead, she faced forward and looked at her fat belly. Her hands moved to play with her soft folds of fat while Paul shamed her in just the way she liked.

“Is that what you tell yourself to think it’s okay?” Paul chastised Emma, as he reached his arms around Emma’s large waist from behind and gave her a forceful squeeze, “You’ve gained well over 100 pounds since you started here. You think that’s normal after college?”

“How would *uggh* you know?” Emma grunted, while the force Paul’s hug produced within her painfully stuffed belly sent shockwaves of arousal down her spine.

“I have eyes.” Paul lustfully spoke into Emma’s ear. She loved the feel of his warm breath against her neck. She felt a shock of excitement, as he grabbed her lower belly roll and gave it a sultry squeeze. Her hands provided a token resistance to try and get him to stop, but she really lacked the kind of strength necessary to move his arms. Realizing her powerlessness in this scenario, Emma breathed a little deeper. She liked where this was going. Paul whispered in her ear, “This much fat is hard to miss.”

“Who do you think you are?” Emma shakily responded, while her voice quivered with excitement.

“I’m your secret admirer, Emma.” Paul evilly scoffed, as he let go of Emma’s stomach, grabbed her wrists and yanked her hands behind her back with enough force to get the job done, but not so much that he could risk hurting Emma.

11. Nov 9, 2019 #71

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Emma hardly had time to register what was happening. The only thing she knew for sure was the feel of Paul securing her wrists in handcuffs! Paul had known that Emma was too fat and inflexible to comfortable wear handcuffs behind her back when seated, so he’d purchased two cuffs. He secured each of Emma’s hands to the respective back legs of the chair she was sitting on. That way she wouldn’t be excessively uncomfortable, but she would have the desired effect of being completely helpless during their feeding.

Emma was so shocked and excited by Paul’s actions that she couldn’t find any words to respond.

“I’ve been watching you.” Paul revealed, as he walked beside Emma, pulled up a chair and sat next to her at the table, “You’re afraid to truly let yourself go. You realize your gluttonous behavior is going to result in you continuing to fatten up, and it scares you. Yet, you still force mountains of food into your mouth every day.”

“Ungh..” Emma nodded without forming a coherent word. Paul didn’t know it, but he was really scratching an itch Emma had been harboring for a long time. She didn’t know Paul had a thing for bondage.

“You’re addicted. Addicted to the taste. A slave to the feeling of being full. Of being warm. Of being fully content and satisfied.” Paul colorfully elaborated, as he placed a box of chocolate donuts in front of Emma. Her eyes widened with anticipation, while Paul continued, “You are not going to stop. You’ll eat more. You’ll get fatter. Because I say so.”

“Let me go! You can’t do this!” Emma smiled despite trying to sound horrified.

“Yes, I can. If you don’t submit to me in every way I require. You’re fired. And I swear you’ll never find another job without my ringing endorsement.” Paul threatened, as he picked up a donut and brought it closer to Emma’s mouth.

“Fuck you! You let me go right now or I’ll.. *Mthhh!*” Emma tried to resist, while Paul forced the donut into her mouth. She tried to talk with her mouth full, but Paul stuffed another donut in her pie-hole to shut her up for a moment. Without any other option, Emma chewed and listened.

“You’ll get fat for me. If you know what’s good for you.” Paul threatened with a lustful squeeze of Emma’s plump love handles. The buttons on her shirt appeared to be near the point of bursting, he wanted to stuff her until her belly was rendered completely exposed to him.

Spotting that Emma was beginning to swallow her first mouthful of donuts, Paul wasted no time in seeing that she had another two to munch on while he continued his threats, “You’ll lose any trace of hesitation you have about how massive you’re getting. You’ll accept that fat is beautiful and relish in the challenge of making yourself appear more beautiful for me.”

“Nhhhh!” Emma grunted with her mouth nearly totally full of chocolaty goodness. She got a gentle slap across her stomach for her defiance. It was so tightly packed with food that Paul’s slap did not produce as much jiggle as he’d hoped.

“This belly is nice, but I want it bigger. I want you to grow more flab for me to play with.” Paul insisted, as Emma shook her head from side to side and tried her best to send a mean glare at him.

“Your boobs are already so swollen and heavy, but I want them larger.” Paul ordered, while he stuffed the fifth donut of the night into Emma’s mouth and then let his hands frisky grope Emma’s large breasts for a moment. Emma let out a big gush, as his hands lingered where her nipples would be underneath her shirt and provided a sensitive touch to the area.

“These clothes are tight on you, but I want them so tight your fat breaks them at the seams!” Paul ordered, while Emma seemed to be very out of breath from chewing. He wanted to feed her more, but he didn’t want to exhaust his feedee just yet. Providing a little more talk for Emma to finish her mouthful, Paul continued, “I want to see you grow winded just from inhaling all the food I feed you. And I want you to be proud of your weakness. Because the fatter you get, the weaker you become.. The more power you give me over you.”

Emma seemed to squirm in her seat at that last sentence. Her eyes looked wild with desire, she was biting down hard on her lower lip, gulping down the last of the donuts, Emma burst in a lustful fashion, “What will people say when they see what you’ve done to me?”

“They’ll be repulsed by your corpulence. Make mean comments behind your back. But it doesn’t matter. You’ll know that I want you hungry, heavy and horny. And that will be the only thing you need to concern yourself with.” Paul declared, as Emma’s arms tested her restraints and Paul brought another donut to her lips.

“You’ll never get away with this.” Emma gushed melodramatically with her mouth full, while she wiggled in her seat increasingly hot and bothered by what Paul was telling her. Paul could see she was smiling from the excitement, but her eyes looked like they were at least trying to be angry.

“Accept it. You’re a fatty now, and that’s never going to change.” Paul rubbed in that fact with with a smug poke to Emma’s exposed flesh jutting out between the severely strained buttons of her shirt around her belly.

“It’s *burp!* temporary.” Emma quietly belched from the pressure Paul’s finger was placing across her gut. She’d almost reached her limit with how much she could eat, but she couldn’t bring herself to tell Paul, it looked like he was enjoying himself too much and frankly she was loving every second of this. Much to Paul’s delight, Emma sucked in a bit of air expanding her belly out even more for Paul to feel and finally popped the middle button of her shirt.

12. Nov 9, 2019 #72

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The moment seemed to be one that both Paul and Emma took a second to enjoy. Making eye contact and smiling to each other, Emma motioned to Paul to look at the cuff restraining her right arm. Ignoring whatever Emma was trying to communicate to him, Paul decided to continue.

“270 pounds is not temporary. It’s hopelessly obese.” Paul emphasized, while his teasing poking of Emma’s belly turned into an indulgent squeeze. He watched Emma let out a small groan of pleasure.

“Tea cup.” Emma silently evoked the safe word they’d agreed upon for these intense feeding scenarios.

“You okay?” Paul asked considerately.

“Just get this cuff off my right hand.” Emma urged, as Paul quickly unlocked it and Emma’s free hand moved to unbutton her skirt.

Paul watched, while Emma’s heavy belly surged forward and filled the excess space. Her hand then dug its way between her legs and Paul understood why Emma had wanted him to free her. Deciding to let it be, Paul waited for her to give him the nod to continue the scenario.

Smiling at him, Emma cooed a sweet sounding, “I’m ready when you are.”

Getting back into character, Paul roared, “What are you so happy about! You’ll never be able undo the damage you’re doing to your body.”

“The damage you’re doing to my body!!” Emma protested, while guilty trying to appear more distressed as her fingers got to work scratching the itch Paul had throbbingly fostered within her.

“I only stuff you silly when you’re at work. I’ve done the math. You wouldn’t be ripping your skirts every other week unless you were chowing down like an obedient glutton when you’re all by your lonesome at home.” Paul accused, as he hoisted a donut to his mouth, took a bite, and then forced Emma to finish what was left.

“It’s hard not to eat when you’re depressed.” Emma grunted with her mouth full. This was getting good and Emma was feeling it.

“What is there to be depressed about? Don’t you like being my pampered fat princess?” Paul inquired, as Emma’s acting seemed to improve substantially.

“It’s been over a year since I last had sex. Men won’t even approach me because of how fat you’ve made me. Of course I’m depressed.” Emma softly murmured, while Paul reached for her nerdy glasses and took them off.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Paul responded in a serious tone, “Why don’t you just quit being my secretary? And hire a personal trainer?”

“You know I’m living paycheck to paycheck. If I lose this job, I’m as good as homeless.” Emma glared at him with a certain knowing flare that Paul found simply irresistible. Her inflection was all over the place she sounded like she was really working herself up.

“Still, you could apply for other jobs, no?” Paul teased, while his hand rose upward from Emma’s chunky gut and glided over her doughy breasts one at a time. Emma let out a gasp before recovering.

“I’ve tried. You’re the first reference they ask for. You’ve been sabotaging my reputation. Haven’t you!?” Emma added, as she suddenly used what strength her body still had to move her fingers with more enthusiasm. Emma squealed in delight, while Paul stood up and walked behind her. He uncuffed her left wrist and used his hand to put some pressure on her back, so she’d lean her head into the open box of donuts on the table in front of her.

Taking Paul’s que in stride and trying to stick her head in the box like a horse eating out of a trough, Emma weakly managed to stand up to give herself a better angle. All the while Emma made sure her right hand remained in the pleasurable spot she’d found for it. She wanted nothing more then to begin eating like the shameless fatty Paul had turned her into, but she waited for his command like an obedient piggy. He’d trained her well.

“What can I say? I just want you to grow a big fat ol’jiggly ass for me to smack around.” Paul taunted, as he pulled his hand back and swiftly slapped it against Emma’s beefy butt cheeks.

“Ahhh!!!” Emma moaned in a surprised pleasure. She hadn’t expected Paul to get so rough with her. She reallyyyyy liked it. It was just what she needed to push herself over the edge. She could feel it coming on!

“Now start eating pig!” Paul ordered, while his piggy’s legs appeared to jiggle side to side and her breath grew quite erratic.

Emma’s butt stung so good from Paul’s firm slap. It was all she could think about while her body was overcome with waves of pleasurable sensations. She let out a few muffled moans despite her best attempts to conceal them. While her body began to seize in the sweet joy of pent up release, she could feel Paul step forward and rest his crotch against her expanded ass. Enjoying the contact, Emma felt another rush pulse through her, as Paul placed his hand in her hair and forced her to take a donut into her mouth. She ate it without question even though her body could hardly let her take a breath while she convulsed in pleasure.

“Don’t you dare stop eating. I want you big and meaty for me to play with.” Paul commanded, as his arms now wrapped around Emma’s waist and she felt Paul give her a tight squeeze. She felt him pressing against her butt and her fingers worked as quickly as they could.

“oooOHh..” Emma burst. She could hardly breathe, but the pressure Paul was producing was unlike anything she’d felt before. Flustered, horny and pleased by her soring climax, Emma eagerly used her tongue to wrestle another donut into her mouth.

“Now tell me,” Paul growled, as his hands worked their way up from her belly to her large jugs and gave her a frisky squeeze, “who’s your boss?”

“You’re my Boss!” Emma obediently roared, as her legs began to feel numb and she friskily began to arc her butt up and down, “I’ll be your fat secretary plaything anytime you want!”

“Hey.” Paul grunted, while Emma’s plentiful booty began rubbing against the bulge in his pants in an upward and downward fashion. It felt good. Really good. But Paul knew what would happen if he let her continue. “What are you doing?”

“Anything you want me to do boss..” Emma submissively hissed, as her pleasurable sensations quelled for the moment, but the horny lust for Paul’s attention remained. She kept massaging Paul for a few more moments uninterrupted until she felt an odd buzzing sensation in Paul’s pants.

“Hold on.” Paul stopped Emma and backed away from her while he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, “Claire’s texting.”

“Tell her I say hi. Now come on, let’s get back to it.” Emma grunted feeling very annoyed Paul was pulling this amateur bullshit right now.

“You can tell her yourself,” Paul countered sounding dejected, “She’s on her way over.”

13. Nov 9, 2019 #73

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Fuck! Why? Wasn’t she going to hang out with her friends tonight?” Emma growled, as she leaned over and sat back down in her chair for a rest.

“She’s drunk. And bored, I think.” Paul explained, while his eyes remained glued to his phone, “She wants to watch a movie.”

“Her dancing buddies must not be there.” Emma groaned in annoyance.

“Dance buddies?” Paul tilted his head, as he sat next to Emma at the table in a comparable dejection.

“Umm.. You know the friends she dances with.” Emma explained.

“Oh. I thought you meant guys.” Paul nearly laughed off his suspicions.

“Well there is one guy in their group.” Emma noted, while she observed Paul’s relief turn to concern.

“Who?” Paul eagerly questioned. He was an odd mix of aroused from what he’d just been doing with Emma and suspicious of what Claire did in the large amounts of time she spent away from him.

“I don’t know his name. Looks like a gym rat.” Emma hummed, while she tried to remember what he looked like back when she’d first ran into Alana again.

“You’ve seen Claire dance with him? Like one on one?” Paul wanted her to clarify.

“Umm, like once I think, why?” Emma responded inquisitively. Why was Paul so hung up on this?

“Would you dance with a guy who wasn’t your boyfriend?” Paul put it to her straight.

“If it was a friend yeah.” Emma replied, as she suddenly understood what was going on, “Oh-my-god.. You’re totally jealous.”

“I’m not jealous. It’s just not something I would do if the situation were reversed.” Paul explained, while he crossed his arms. Emma doubted that.

“If I made you dance with me during roleplaying, would you?” Emma asked rather poignantly.

“Umm..” Paul quietly answered truthfully, “I guess.”

“Then chill out. She hasn’t done anything worse than you’ve done.” Emma explained, while Paul nodded.

“Okay. I see your point.” Paul shrugged off his concerns for now.

“Good. Now let’s hurry up and finish.” Emma urged Paul, as she stood up and shook her stuffed belly for Paul to enjoy. She could see that he was still just as aroused as she was. She’d feel a bit disappointed if he didn’t get to enjoy himself more fully.

“What are you talking about? She’s coming over, we’ve got to clean this place up.” Paul shook his head despite his body telling him to continue his playtime with Emma.

“Paul. We are both a little too horny for her to come over right now.” Emma reminded him, as she eyed his pants. “Let’s take care of things quickly and then clean this place up.”

“Can you get a grip? This isn’t a joke.” Paul dismissed her stare and stood up as well. Emma looked annoyed, but it seemed she understood where Paul was coming from.

“Fine. But you owe me.” Emma sighed more than a little mad her sister had ruined her fun with Paul yet again. If she could just get a full day alone with Paul without her needy sister spoiling everything..

“What do I owe you for? Tonight was supposed to be my fantasy.” Paul reminded her, while Emma shook her chubby head as if she didn’t care.

“And next week is going to be my fantasy and you don’t get a choice to veto it.” Emma demanded, as Paul gave in. He didn’t have time for a debate.

“Okay, whatever. Just help me clean up.” Paul urged, as the duo got to making the apartment presentable for the girlfriend’s return.

14. Nov 9, 2019 #74

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

They started by putting away the food and cleaning off the table. Once the room looked normal, Emma waddled back to her room to change into something less conspicuous and Paul hurried to his room to do the same. Paul almost wished he’d heeded Emma’s suggestion earlier and let the scenario continue a little longer, just enough so he could get some satisfaction too. As he threw on sweatpants and a sweater he liked, he had to admit that he was craving more excitement.

Across the hallway in Emma’s room, she was feeling the same way. Stuffed silly and horny for more, Emma tried to clothe herself in something decent, but her belly had bloated to the point that everything she owned looked far too tight on her. For her top, she settled for a stretchy shirt that was long enough to cover her waist, but also showed off a bit of cleavage. For her lower body, she chose a pretty massive pair of jeans that almost fit, save for the waistband which she was unable to button despite some serious effort. Emma had to be carefully dressing herself now, it almost always led to her getting turned on since she kept outgrowing everything.

Joining each other on the couch, Paul and Emma turned on the TV and got comfortable as they waited. Emma was able to convince Paul to give her a belly rub in the meantime. The lovely massage lasted for about ten minutes because that was about when they both heard the excited footsteps of Claire rushing up the stairs. They hardly had a moment to separate themselves before the excited girlfriend burst through the front door.

“Hey babe!!!” Claire chirped, as she tossed what appeared to be a pizza box on the coffee table and rushed next to Paul on the couch to give him a tipsy hug.

“Hey honey!” Paul responded trying to sound as enthusiastic for Claire has he had felt with Emma.

“Hey sis!” Claire bubbly burst, as she poked her head over Paul’s chest and got a look at her large older sister. She was used to the image of Emma looking massive and fat, but even so, she was never ready for seeing the girth her once lean sister had acquired. She practically took up half the couch.

“Sup Claire-bear.” Emma nodded her head, while her eyes darted to the pizza she was smelling on the coffee table. Even though she felt nearly sick to the stomach from all the food she’d eaten, she still wanted more. Was that normal? Had she always been that way? When had her brain lost the filter telling her enough was enough? The greedy thought was enough to silently reignite Emma’s perverse imagination.

“How are you feeling?” Paul asked his girlfriend, while he lamented how light she felt in his arms. She was probably closing in on 140 pounds now give or take five pounds..

“Sooo good.” Claire smiled, as Paul could tell from the look in her eyes that she was stupid drunk. As if to prove his point Claire burst, “I brought pizza!”

“I can see that.” Paul replied, while he looked at the domino’s box on the coffee table, “I thought pizza wasn’t allowed with your diet?”

“I only wanted one piece.” Claire blushed guiltily, as she patted Paul’s stomach and more happily exclaimed, “You can have the rest!”

“Can I have some?” Emma interrupted, while Claire shot her sister an uncharacteristically sour look.

“Weren’t you going to meet up with Alana or something?” Paul winked, as he tried to send Emma the hint that she should leave them alone. He immediately regretted trying to sent Emma away because he could see from the look on her face that she was not pleased.

“She’s busy with her bf, so can I third wheel with you two?” Emma asked the two of them with a noticeably lonely overtone.

“Umm..” Paul hesitated, as Claire tugged at his neck.

“I wanteed to make out.” Claire whispered in her lover’s ear with an insistence she’d only be able to convey that well when she was drunk.

“We kinda wanted a little privacy.” Paul responded to Emma, as some romantic time with Claire seemed like just the thing he needed to ease the unresolved tension he felt from ending things with Emma prematurely. Emma did not appear to take his response well.

“Hey Claire,” Emma barked in a callous tone, while she shot Paul a threatening stare, “Did you know Paul has a secret?”

“Emma!” Paul bit his tongue! Was she crazy?? His heart nearly popped out of his chest from his fear of what would happen if Claire learned the truth, he managed to bark a serious, “Stop!”

“No! What’s the secret??” Claire inquired innocently, as Emma didn’t break her eye contact with Paul for a second. Was she playing chicken or something??

“Emma can I talk to you privately for a moment!?” Paul desperately managed to ask, as Claire nearly climbed over him to look in his eyes.

“Paul! What’s the secret?!” Claire insisted, while Paul tried to look at Emma for mercy but didn’t see any in her eyes. Turning back to Claire, he lied.

“There is no secret.” Paul responded in a shaky fashion, while his heart beat out of control.

“Paul thinks Laura’s a lesbian!” Emma burst, as Paul felt a sensational relief overcome him. Emma was smirking at him something fierce. She’d just pranked him. Or was this a subtle threat? Either way, thank god!

“What??” Claire tilted her head in confusion.

“I don’t think she’s a lesbian, but I did ask if she was a lesbian. Emma’s embellishing.” Paul tried to clarify, while Claire almost looked offended.

“Laura’s just shy around guy’s, she’s not a lesbian.” Claire explained in a know-it-all kind of way before pausing. Her eyes tilted to the top left of the ceiling and after a moment of thought, her jaw dropped and she gasped to Emma, “Oh-my-god is Laura a lesbian?”

“Hahaha! Look what you’ve done Paul, is this what you wanted??” Emma chuckled, as Claire looked frantic and Paul was just happy Emma appeared somewhat rational.

“Seriously! Did Laura tell you something?” Claire demanded, while Emma shook her head.

“No, she didn’t tell me anything. I think she’s just shy too.” Emma assured her sister, as she turned to Paul with a challenging expression, “So, can I join you two tonight?”

“Sure, it will be fun.” Paul quickly agreed not wanting to risk Emma’s temper again. He’d address this incident later when Claire wasn’t around.

“But Paulllll, I wanted to make out.” Claire wined, as she plopped next to Paul and crossed her arms.

“After the movie.” Paul promised, while Claire seemed to accept his decision.

15. Nov 9, 2019 #75

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Two hours later..

While his girlfriend silently slept against his right shoulder, his feedee sat to his left and eagerly took gulp after gulp of a truly gargantuan weight gain shake. She’d prepared it herself after Claire had nodded off to sleep and started cutely snoozing. The poor little gym rat was clearly exhausted from her studies, her exercise and her night drinking.

Paul was careful as he continued to raise the base of the shake higher and higher so the mixture of mass powder, ice cream, heavy cream, and sugar could slide more easily into his feedee’s mouth. The last thing Paul wanted was to do was to wake Claire. Of all the risky things Paul and Emma had done on their secretive quest to selfishly indulge their mutually taboo desires, Paul realized this action took the cake.

Anything that motivated her to eat beyond her limits was something Paul had become increasingly okay with since the first time Emma had masturbated in front of him nearly two months ago in the upstairs bathroom of her parent’s house. As she managed to finish the shake, Paul set down the container quietly. While he had eaten most of the pizza Claire had brought over, Emma ate her fair share. Paul was truly impressed with Emma’s appetite. He actually wasn’t sure which had grown more, Emma’s waistline or her lust for food.

Muffling a burp, Emma quietly unzipped her already unbuttoned jeans and lifted up her shirt for Paul so get a good look at her belly. She was proud of its size. She seriously couldn’t stand up if she wanted to. For the first time in her life she’d eaten that much. And it really excited her.

Paul watched Emma’s free hand creep its way down the front of her unzipped jeans. Any thoughts of denying her the satisfying release of a climax to alleviate her painfully aroused state were pushed to the back of Paul mind. Frankly, he liked watching Emma pleasure herself after a stuffing. It was the cherry on top of their naughty little feederism friendship.

Whispering seductively to Paul, Emma squeaked, “You want this belly all to yourself, don’t you?”

“Just be quiet, we might wake Claire.” Paul cautioned her, as he felt Claire breathing softly on his shoulder.

“You did MAKE my belly this fat, the least you could do is take responsibility and touch it.” Emma quietly insisted. She didn’t need to tell Paul twice. His hand was on her quite fast for someone concerned about waking his sleeping girlfriend. He knew just how to touch her belly to make her hormones go wild.

“Atta’girl” Paul ushered Emma on, as she bit her lip from the chills she was beginning to feel. Something about the risk of doing this in front of Claire made Emma far more sensitive to her fingers well-rehearsed dance.

“AHHH holy shit..” Emma grunted, as she tensed up and tried to remain quiet. Paul’s hand hurriedly muffled her mouth while she let out another little hick-up of excitement. Her hands released the floodgates and the pleasing sensations once again engulfed Emma’s body.

While Emma jittered in place and her eyes rolled to the back of her head in the immense pleasure of it all, Paul felt movement from his right side. Emma’s eyes opened wide with fear, as did Paul’s. They silently watched Claire groggily readjust herself from Paul’s shoulder to his lap, while Emma shook. Seemingly unaware of what was going on, Claire appeared to still be asleep. Paul let out a sigh of relief he watched Emma’s body begin to settle down.

“That’s enough fun for one night.” Paul whispered, as Emma nodded nearly out of breath.

“Carry sleepy head to bed. I’m not going to be able to get off this couch till morning..” Emma proudly proclaimed with a soft pat to her massively bloated belly.

16. Nov 9, 2019 #76

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Despite all the close calls, the thought never occurred to Emma or Paul to stop. What they were doing had become far too rewarding for that. They’d tentatively scheduled their next little roleplay session to take place in a week’s time, but five days after the secretary inspired fantasy, an opportunity presented itself.

Inclement weather and a rather severe snowstorm had rolled in. Since Claire had told Paul she was staying on campus, once the snow fell, Emma knew that they wouldn’t have to worry about her interrupting. There had been time to prepare. And Emma had been rather specific about what Paul should prepare for.

A few weeks ago, the first time Paul had spoken up to Emma about a fantasy he’d had of her, the idea had just been a wry little thought. He’d wondered out loud after a feeding session if she was too fat to fit under her bed. Catching on to the allure of the situation, Emma waddled to her room and let Paul watch as she failed to squeeze her girthy gut and chunky buns under the bed. Paul enjoyed watching her struggle, she enjoyed Paul’s teasing comments about her reduced physical prowess and his hands groping her belly, love handles and, at her request, her butt.

The scenario had been different. Both found it exciting. And together, after Emma convinced him, they resolved to give roleplaying a serious try. Since that time, they’d explored numerous feeding scenarios together.

One time, Emma’s character had been a professional athlete who was just returning to training after a long injury and Paul was her disappointed fitness trainer. Emma loved the shame Paul threw her way over how much she’d let herself go. When he told her that her reckless gluttony would ruin the team’s hopes of a championship that year, Emma nearly fainted from how horny Paul made her feel. While neither of them was good at acting, the experience was intoxicatingly exciting.

Another time, Paul’s character was a closeted FA and university professor while Emma was a freshman student who’d learned his secret and was trying to seduce him by fattening herself up in order to raise her grade. Paul largely spent most of the roleplaying session in his ‘office’ while Emma gorged herself on food and made him watch. Paul told her what to eat in order to improve her grade and Emma obeyed every word.

Paul was pretty sure Emma had imagined the college scenario and he’d been responsible for the ex-athlete one, but his memory couldn’t be sure. Frankly he enjoyed Emma’s scenarios just as much, if not more than he enjoyed the ones he came up with. Their imaginations really meshed in a way that he never could have expected.

However, while they were often on the same page, this time felt different. Normally Emma was very detailed about what she wanted from Paul, yet the set up she gave him for their snowed-in roleplaying session had been quite vague. She wanted him to bring a funnel and enough different weight-gain shakes to keep her taste buds surprised. Emma explained she wanted Paul to pretend to be her husband who was returning home after a few years spent fighting a war as a soldier. She was an obedient wife who vowed do anything in her power to bring him pleasure. Before Paul’s character had gone off to war, he’d told her about his desire for her to grow immensely fat and helpless for his return. In his absence Emma had grown to her current size, but, now that he was home for good, Emma wanted to celebrate.

That’s where Emma refused to provide him any other information about the scenario. She simply told him to enter her room at precisely 6PM and not a second earlier. So once Paul had crafted the shakeshe intended to feed her, he waited outside her door.

It was a little odd, he tried to listen in and hear what Emma was up to, but there was no sound. She wasn’t getting dressed or anything, she wasn’t listening to music.. What the hell was she doing? Paul looked at the time impatiently.

*5:58*

Fuck it. Close enough. Paul was eager to see what Emma had in store for him and by golly was he not disappointed. Upon opening the door, Paul’s attention was drawn to Emma’s inflated body lying nearly naked on her bed. She did have some panties on, but that was it. She’d bound herself to her bed with some soft looking leather straps that restrained her ankles and her wrists. The restraints clearly were anchored to the four legs of the bed, which produced the effect of spreading her chunky legs as well as her chubby arms. She was a sitting duck.

As Paul approached and she listened to his footsteps, he noticed she was wearing a choker around her neck, a gag in her mouth and a blindfold across her eyes. The scenario hadn’t even started and already Paul was lost in a lust of kinky imagination. He set a tray of shakes upon Emma’s nightstand and removed the gag from her mouth but left the choker and blindfold in place.

17. Nov 9, 2019 #77

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Howdy soldier.” Emma purred, as a blistering smile escaped from her luscious lips.

“Howdy, my big shameless glutton.” Paul hummed in return. He was going to enjoy this. Very much. Trying to imagine Emma as the wife he hadn’t seen in a great amount of time, Paul sensitively spoke, “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too soldier. Like what you see?” Emma smiled, while she struggled against her restraints for a moment. Paul watched her belly and breasts jiggle relentlessly in response.

“It’s not a bad start.” Paul commented in a tame tone before grabbing the funnel, “Open wide.”

Emma didn’t talk, she just opened her mouth like Paul commanded. He placed the tube gently into her mouth and grabbed the shake from her nightstand. This was the first of six he’d prepared for Emma. He didn’t think she could suck them all down, but she’d surprised him before.

“I hope you’re ready.” Paul warmly hissed, as his tone grew far more threatening, “I’m going to stuff your stomach so much even your intestines are gonna get clogged with food.”

He poured the shake into the funnel and watched it slowly seep toward Emma’s eagerly awaiting mouth. Once she started sucking down the shake, Paul’s hand began to explore her exposed belly. She wasn’t full yet, her fat felt incredibly soft to the touch.

“I want your tummy to bulge with more fat. I want your belly so full it hurts to move.” Paul declared to Emma, as she hummed in agreement and did her duty. She loudly gulped away at the shake until she’d drained it dry. Paul didn’t talk too much to encourage her. He was letting his ideas fester. He’d unleash them on Emma when he was ready.

After a brief bit of belly play, Paul got around to giving Emma the second shake. This time his hands played with Emma’s inflated jugs. He could tell she especially liked it when he glided his hands over her nipples. It was amusing, even her nipples looked chunky.

“Now that I’m home, I’ll never let your stomach be empty again.” Paul spoke, while Emma listened with grave interest. Paul was playing this exactly how she’d wanted.

“Give me more.. Make me huge!” Emma mumbled even though the tube was still in her mouth. For her attempt to speak, Paul lightly slapped the side of Emma’s belly.

“Say no more, my fat piggy.” Paul ordered, as he softly rubbed the little red mark he’d left on Emma’s flesh, “I can’t get over how much you love being fed. You really can’t get enough of me forcing delicious treats passed your plump lips, can you?”

Emma didn’t respond. She knew it was a trap, she merely nodded her head so Paul would know she agreed.

“Such a fat pig.” Paul chastised, as he dumped the last of the second shake into Emma’s funnel. She was going through these shakes remarkably fast. Was it possible she’d finish them all? Ever last drop? He didn’t know, but he wanted to make sure he helped Emma on her way.

He kept up the same rhythm for the third and even the fourth shake, but by that point it was clear Emma would need a small break. She was human after all. Her breath sounded taxed. The last bit of the fourth shake had taken her a much longer time to swallow. Deciding to give Emma a moment to let her stomach settle, Paul thought of some words to encourage his obedient feedee.

“I originally wanted you to get fat so nobody else would try and steal you while I was away. I had half a mind to tell you to lose weight when I got back, but seeing you now.. I can’t wait to smack and pinch every inch of flab you’ve gained to prove your loyalty to me. I hope I make you blush and squirm with embarrassment. You really should be ashamed of what you’ve done to your body. You’ve made yourself so fat and helpless.” Paul chastised, while he crawled to the lower part of the bed.

Emma didn’t respond. She knew that if she did, she’d receive a little punishment from Paul. While she liked the roughhousing, her belly was too full at the moment to risk it.

“I want you so fat that you always complain about having to climb stairs. I want your doughy belly to grow so big you can’t help but waddle. I want that ass to swell even thicker with lumpy cellulite. I want simple acts of moving around to become more difficult for you.” Paul spoke in a tone that Emma found irresistible. To top it all off, once he finished talking, Paul’s lips wrapped themselves around some of the fat across her belly. She could feel him sucking against her skin, leaving the hickey she’d requested so many times before.

“Nnngh..” Emma squealed reluctantly. She was trying her best to stay quiet, but this just felt too good to be true.

“You like that? Hm, you’ll like it even more when you’re pushing four hundred pounds.” Paul taunted, as he nibbled on the chunky fat of Emma’s lower belly. Feeling Paul’s teeth gently sink into her was too much. Emma couldn’t hold back a moan of excitement.

She feared Paul’s response for her inability to stay quiet, but no punishment ever came. Instead, she was rewarded with another hickey across her full feeling belly. Emma let her gratitude be known. Paul could tell from her breathing that she was in heaven. He dedicated a full ten minutes to licking, nibbling, and sucking on Emma’s belly. He’d marked her damn well all over with hickeys. He couldn’t wait for her to get a look of herself in the mirror. She was going to positively lose it, if she hadn’t already.

18. Nov 9, 2019 #78

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Figuring that enough time had gone by, Paul stuffed the funnel back into Emma’s mouth and fed her the fifth shake. Her belly was really bloating now. He had a few ideas of things he wanted to try now that Emma was so helplessly full.

“I’m going to enjoy watching your ass grow so big that it gets stuck in doorways.. Chairs.. even cars. That’s going to take some time though. Till then, I’ll just keep feeding you and stuffing you until I’m satisfied.” Paul spoke, as Emma whimpered something he didn’t want to hear.

“…Tea cup..”

“What? Do you have to go to the bathroom?” Paul asked a bit insistently.

“I’m cold. Could you warm me up?” Emma requested. She still had her blindfold on so she couldn’t see him. It was a little drafty in Emma’s room and the shakes were cold. Paul could tell from Emma’s hard nipples that she was telling the truth.

“Do you want a blanket or something?” Paul offered, as Emma shook her head.

“Your body’s warmer than a blanket.” Emma suggested, while Paul smiled. She couldn’t have known he wanted to lay on top of her. This was just another example of them being on the same wavelength.

“Say no more.” Paul smiled. He grabbed a small container of chocolate icing he’d been saving for this exact occasion before he got back on the bed and crawled between Emma’s legs. Before he got on top of her and acted as a human blanket, he lifted up the fold of lower belly fat which blocked his view of her panties. The white panties Emma had chosen to wear were soaked. He must have turned her on something fierce. Paul stopped hesitating and assumed his place on top of his feedee.

She let out a gasp as she felt his weight bearing down on top of her belly. He was a lot heavier than she expected, but the pressure felt good. It hurt a little bit, but it felt good having Paul’s skin press against hers. Wait. Had his shirt been off the whole time? She almost wished she wasn’t wearing the blindfold, but her lack of eyesight during the session seemed to make everything else she was experiencing that much more sensitive.

“Ooh?” Emma gasped, as she felt a part of Paul poke her in the one place she wished she could touch right now. He was wearing boxers and she was wearing panties, but she could feel it pressing against her anyway. It felt really good. She wanted more.. no.. She NEEDED more.

“Something wrong?” Paul asked, while he lay on top of his short and plump feedee. He felt what she was feeling but didn’t want to adjust himself. He was in the perfect position to finger feed Emma chocolate icing, and besides, the contact felt good.

“Mhh, no soldier.” Emma quietly gasped, as she started slowly arching her pelvis up and down. Forcing the part of Paul that she was focused on to rub her in just the right place and in just the right way.

Before she could spare a second thought about what she was going, Paul thrust his chocolate icing covered finger into her mouth and Emma used her tongue to lick him dry. Paul tasted the icing himself moments later when he fingered himself a small gob of the stuff. It was rich, it was sugary, it would do the job.

“I want you so fat that you will struggle to even roll over.” Paul declared, while he dipped his finger into the icing and then forced more into Emma’s mouth.

She’d leaned forward and met his finger halfway. She was horny for the food and growing far more desperate for it! Paul chalked up this development to the pleasurable rubbing they were doing against his boxers and her panties. It was driving Emma simply crazy. He loved it!

“I want to listen to the sound of your fat rolls slapping against each other when you foolishly try to move around.” Paul declared, while he dug more icing and taunted Emma by holding his finger just out of reach of her mouth. She’d try to lean upward to feast on the sweet chocolaty taste, but he’d pull it away at the last second until he was ready to really give it to her.

“You like that?” Paul asked, as Emma panted relentlessly.

“I like that soldier!” Emma nearly moaned, while she forced herself to ignore how heavy and exhausted, she was. She was close now. So close. She wiggled her pelvis up and down like she never had before. Her fat body was jiggling all over the place. Seeing her need, Paul helped out with a bit of a forceful press which sent Emma, and himself, over the edge.

Gasping for breath in unison, Paul felt Emma quake beneath him, as she let out an animalistic yelp of joy. He couldn’t hold himself up with his arms, so he fell upon her. He couldn’t hold back his own primal satisfaction and he allowed himself to dry hump Emma until his body had finished its mission.

Regaining some sense, Paul tried to stay in character, he wanted to give Emma one last thrill before she stopped shaking, “Your body’s going to be so bloated you’ll never want to move again. You’re my wife, but I’m going to make you my pet.”

“AhhH! I love you!” Emma gasped, as his words sent shockwaves pulsing throughout her chunky body.

“Ayyhhh!” Emma grunted, while she leaned upward and planted her lips upon Paul’s with a primal, “Mhhh!”

There was a moment. Where, lost in each other’s crazy imaginations, soldier and wife passionately traded spit. However, both soon realized far too late that they were not in fact soldier and wife. They were Paul and Emma.

“Tea cup..” Paul muttered, as he pushed himself off Emma in sheer horror.

“I don’t know how that happened!” Emma insisted, while Paul took off her blindfold and removed her choker.

“You kissed me.” Paul said in disbelief. He wasn’t mad at Emma, but he felt a profound shame in himself.

“We kissed each other. I wasn’t the one who started with the tongue.” Emma defended herself, while she looked just as guilty as Paul did.

“This is bad. We should not have done that.” Paul shook his head. He was hardly able to look at his feedee in the eyes.

“We were in character. It’s okay.” Emma tried to reassure him, and possible reassure herself.

“It’s not okay!” Paul muttered. His voice was sounding strained. He felt like he was starting to get a headache.

“I thought I smelled frosting, but I hit your lips, I’m sorry. This one’s on me. I wasn’t thinking straight.” Emma tried to ease Paul’s worries. She could see that he was hurting on the inside.

“We were dry humping.” Paul pouted guilty with himself and his actions.

“We weren’t having sex though.” Emma tried to ease the truth.

“We kissed.” Paul recalled reluctantly. And it had been a fucking amazing kiss..

“Actors and actresses kiss all the time!” Emma countered with some emphasis on the word ‘actors.’

“Emma! What we just did was crossing the line!” Paul loudly voiced to her. He was ashamed of himself, but he was getting angry Emma was trying to dismiss what had happened.

“Don’t make this a bigger deal than it has to be. We won’t let this happen again.” Emma promised in a desperate tone. She didn’t want to lose her feeder, but she truly believed that they’d both gotten carried away. They wouldn’t let it happen again.

“I don’t know if I can believe that.” Paul shook his head, as his gaze rested on Emma. He looked very sad.

“Look, what’s important is that I don’t have feelings for you, and you don’t have feelings for me.” Emma clarified for him, “It’s not cheating unless the intention to cheat is there.”

“I can’t be your feeder anymore.” Paul burst, as Emma’s face revealed the shock his words caused her.

“Paul! This was all a huge accident!” Emma whined, as Paul got up from the bed and hurried out of the room.

“Come back!” Emma called after him, but there was no sound.

“Paul!” Emma begged, as she felt her hopes dropping, “At least untie me!”

19. Nov 11, 2019 #79

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 9- Guilty Pleasure

“Babe,” Claire began in a concerned tone, as Paul subtly reacted to her voice. His eyes, which had appeared more than a little distant, had turned their attention toward her with a resigned stare. They didn’t look eager, but it was clear his eyes were now attentively awaiting what she had to say.

She’d broken the silence that had enveloped them since they’d sat down for some grub at the food court. She’d spent nearly the entire afternoon shopping with Paul, and yet, somehow it felt like she’d been on her own all day. The fact that they’d eaten for 10 minutes without trading so much as a word or two was evidence of that. Something felt awry. She’d felt this fear before, every time the silence grew between her and Paul. She couldn’t be silent any longer. Mustering her courage, Claire asked with concern, “What’s wrong? You seem out of it.”

“Huh? Umm, I don’t know.” Paul shook his head. His eyes darted to the floor. Wanting to buy some time for his response, Paul dunked his last chicken nugget into some ketchup and brought it to his mouth. He slowly chewed. Claire seemed unhappy, and frankly he was unhappy too. She’d been stubbornly set on having him join her at the mall for a celebratory shopping spree. She’d hit her goal weight. His girlfriend’s body had tightened, leaned and firmed into a 135-pound shadow of its former plump glory. She was celebrating, while he felt like holding a funeral for his hopes and dreams.

She’d been trying on dozens of outfits in every store, showing off her success and rubbing in just how much she’d lost. She’d shed weight like a dog sheds fur. However, in doing so their relationship had lost something too. The spark was missing. And so was the excitement that went along with an intense physical attraction. Paul still thought Claire was a beautiful person, but she didn’t inspire his sex drive like she once had. Emotionally, she was his perfect match, but physically, his body longed for the forbidden fruit that was Claire’s obese older sister.

That’s what was wrong in his mind. In his heart, he wanted what was best for Claire. He wanted to see her thriving and happy in every possible way, but deep down he knew he couldn’t deliver on everything she wanted from him anymore. In the roughly five weeks since he’d walked away from his bond with Emma, it had been rough for him to satisfy Claire for a multitude of reasons.

His desire for her had been waning in a sexual sense and Paul knew it was because of her sudden loss of weight. He’d always been supportive of her weight loss efforts, because it was what she wanted, but he couldn’t help feeling like she’d gone too far. She’d gotten so comfortable equating weight loss with happiness, a measure of her success, that somewhere along the way he felt she’d lost sight of what was truly important.

Health was one thing, vanity was another. When he looked at her now, it was difficult to see the girl that had so captured his heart. Maybe she was still there, underneath the lean abs and revealing attire, maybe she wasn’t. In Paul’s mind, he replayed the last words Emma had spoken two him nearly two weeks ago. She was sitting at the kitchen table stuffing her face with dessert when he’d walked by and she’d cooed after a belch: ‘Missing your daily dose of fat piggy yet?’

She probably knew from the look he’d given her that he did indeed miss their time together. Yet he hadn’t allowed himself to say anything. In truth, the whole situation had him heartbroken. Depressed even. Emma had been such a light in his life that ever since he’d forced her out of the picture everything else just seemed dark and joyless. Ever since he’d ended their.. whatever it was they shared.. He’d lost more than his feedee, he felt like he lost a part of himself.

It made him happy when Emma would try and get his attention, but her overtures had largely stopped over the last two weeks. Maybe she’d finally given up. Paul should have been happy that Emma was finally moving on, but he was actually terrified of losing the option of reigniting their deviant endeavor.

20. Nov 11, 2019 #80

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 9- Guilty Pleasure

Paul swallowed what remained of his last chicken nugget. He’d taken a lot of time chewing and Claire was still looking at him waiting for an answer. She wanted to know why he was acting so depressed. He’d have to tell her something.. Looking up from his empty plate, Paul explained, “I’ve just been in a funk.”

“Did you get enough to eat? You can finish mine. I’m full anyway.” Claire worriedly offered, as she motioned to her half-eaten chicken fries. She’d given him the choice of food for their late lunch, he’d picked a fast food spot hoping beyond hope that Claire would fall in love with the easy calories, but even with her guard down, she hardly ate anything.

“Sure.” Paul shrugged, while Claire pushed her plate across the table to him. She watched, while he scraped the contents of her meal onto his plate. She took a sip of her water, as he began to munch away at her food. It was a little sad. He seemed far more content eating her food than actually talking to her.

“What’s wrong?” Claire insisted, while she pouted slightly. Paul swallowed and then shook his head.

“Nothing.” Paul tried to assure her, as he plopped another salty fry into his mouth.

“Are we okay?” Claire softly murmured in a worried tone. It almost looked like tears were forming in her eyes.

“Yeah, why?” Paul responded wishing that the uncomfortable feeling in his gut would subside.

“I feel like.. I don’t know.. I know I’m here with you right now, but it feels like you’re somewhere else. It always feels like your mind is somewhere else when we hang out.” Claire voiced pushing past the discomfort in her throat, “What are you thinking about?”

Emma. That was the truth. But he couldn’t say that. He could never say that. He had to think of something else.. Taking a breath, Paul decided that it was safe to perhaps reveal some truth, “I’m sorry honey.. I’m just stressed about my job. I’m not sure I can make being a full-time artist work. I’ve been thinking of maybe getting my bartender job back.”

“Babe,” Claire started, as Paul watched a warm energy radiate out from his girlfriend while she leaned across the table and placed her hand supportively on his, “you can’t give up on your dreams! You gotta keep at it.”

“I don’t know. Feels like I just keep striking out.” Paul admitted. His distress with the whole Emma situation had zapped his creative energy.

“Striking out is fine, swinging and missing are part of the game.” Claire urged, while she kept with her little metaphor, “You’ll never hit a homerun if you don’t swing.”

“You’re right.” Paul nodded feeling a little better. Claire’s support felt nice. It had been so long since he’d actually talked to Claire about any of this, he’d forgot what her support felt like.

“Paul?” Claire tilted her head, while she inquired, “Is that why you don’t complement me like you used to? You’re stressed about work?”

“I.. uggh.. Yeah. I guess.” Paul lied. That was certainly a better excuse than the truth.

“Because you used to always tell me I was beautiful.. and now you don’t.” Claire sensitively hummed, as she admitted, “The only reason I dragged you to the mall was because I wanted to hear you say it. I showed off so many outfits for you, but you never said it..”

“Claire.. Listen..” Paul stuttered.

“I just think it’s weird because I’ve never been in better shape than I am now..” Claire vulnerability admitted, while a tear dropped down her cheek and she continued, “For the first time in my life I look in the mirror and I don’t feel self-conscious, but then I look at you and it’s like you don’t notice.. I don’t want to sound needy, but..”

“You’re beautiful. You’ve always been beautiful. You’ll always be beautiful. I’m sorry I haven’t been saying it more recently.” Paul responded strongly to Claire’s emotional appeal, “I guess I said it more in the past because.. I felt I had to convince you that you were sexy.”

“I mean.. I wasn’t that sexy.. I was really overweight..” Claire blushed with embarrassment, while she wiped the tear from her cheek.

“You weren’t that overweight..” Paul instinctively disagreed.

“None of my clothes fit me right..” Claire remembered with disgust.

“You looked good in tight clothes.” Paul gently protested.

“My ass was enormous.” Claire countered with some force.

“I loved it when you had more of an ass to grab.” Paul loudly defended his attraction to the way Claire used to look without a second thought to what he was saying.

Claire looked stunned by what he’d just said.

“I mean I..” Paul tried to recover, as the look of shock on Claire’s face sent feelings of worry down his spine. Why the hell had he said that?? He should have just kept his mouth shut!

“You think I’d be hotter if my butt was a little bigger?” Claire raised an eyebrow, while her voice echoed an innocent tone.

“Umm.. Yeah..” Paul slowly admitted, as the side of his brain that he’d forced out of his consciousness for the last few weeks added a shrill, “A lot.”

“I always knew you were an ass guy, but I didn’t know..” Claire hesitantly began before briefly pausing. It looked like she was thinking about something. As her eyes returned to Paul’s she said a meek, “Okay.”

“Okay?” Paul wondered out loud. He wanted to know what the hell she’d meant by that, but he wasn’t prepared in the moment to probe further. She looked a little uncomfortable. He had to tread carefully. He’d probably said too much already.

“I wish you’d said something about it sooner. I could have stuck to a different workout regimen. One with a lot more squats.” Claire responded, as Paul began to see how Claire interpreted what he’d just said. Continuing with a hint of seductiveness in her voice, Claire said, “I’ll talk to my trainer about starting a new routine. Something more booty friendly. Would you like that?”

“Very much.” Paul nodded. It wasn’t exactly what he wanted, but it was something. The tip of the iceberg really. At the very least, it spared him having to riskily reveal his supreme preference for Claire to make heftier gains of beautiful blubber. Maybe if he played his cards right and complemented what gains Claire did make in the ass department, he’d encourage her to let herself go again. It would be a long-term plan, but it was something..

Or..

Maybe he was barking up the wrong tree entirely. When he’d cut things off with Emma, he’d expected things with Claire to improve, but until just now, they really hadn’t. Was it possible he’d made a mistake forcing Emma out of his daily routine? Emma had certainly never left his thoughts in the time since the roleplaying incident. He’d been appreciating her from afar the whole time, secretly wishing they could go back to the way things were. In his head he was stuck in a conundrum, he knew he had an important choice to make but he wasn’t ready to make it yet. Should he honor his heartfelt attachment to his longtime girlfriend with the obvious next step for their relationship? Or should he allow himself to succumb to the forbidden temptation to willfully enable and enthusiastically fatten her older sister?

Months ago, such a dilemma wouldn’t have garnered the slightest hesitation from Paul. Yet now, he had to admit that he truly didn’t know what was best for his own personal fulfillment. Maybe that was the wrong way to think about it. Maybe he should be thinking about what would be best for Claire and Emma’s personal happiness.

Whatever the right answer was, if there was such a thing in this situation, it was lost on Paul. He certainly wasn’t going to figure things out today. So instead of guiltily indulging his consequential muses, he tried to push on with his day as if nothing was bothering him. Emphasis on ‘tried.’