• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Personal Growth From Your 20's into your 30's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
My sister is 9 years younger than me. So there's a huge age gap. It's funny to see her go through stages I went through as a 20-something and on into a 30-something.

She said the other night, "I'm tired of trying to pretend to be nice to people I don't like". I laughed and told her I was way past that and that she could laugh at the goofy shit I do all she wants but in 10 years she would be saying and doing off the wall kooky shit and when people thinks she's loony she will just shrug and say what the fuck ever lol

So that's where I'm at now. Of course, I'm getting closer to 40 every day lol. But I've found that at 38, I am beyond trying to pretend to be nice to people I don't care for. They just don't concern me. My thing now has been more of accepting my inner weirdness and expressing it in whatever manner I see fit even if people think it's off the wall fucking crazy lol

That may be just MY personal growth for my 30's. I'm sure everyone else's path is different. Have you noticed that you moved from a major life lesson from your 20's to your 30's? Please do tell :)

Latest posts

Back