• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pet names for your BBW? TRUE Fat Acceptance?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tori DeLuca

The Big Butt Beauty
I have a question. On another forum that I am on there is a guy who insists on calling BBW's 'pigs' as a term of endearment. He refers to his bedroom as a " Pig Pen " and his women are 'swine' and likes them to "squeal" like a pig during sex.
He also said things like
"If a woman is truly liberated she will not only love her body but she will love her behavior. Many fat women are feedees and they absolutely loves dirty talk and some of that dirty talk involves being called pigs. One in particular likes to say to me "feed this little piggy" She even snorts like a pig during our sex play."

He also said "the more liberated ones, are not ashamed to admit they are food sluts and instead of feeling guilty for pigging out they are proud of it. That is true and complete fat acceptance
"

So in essence he was telling us that if we are ok with being fat we must embrace the fact that we over-indulge in food IN ORDER TO HAVE TRUE FAT ACCEPTANCE!
I accept myself for who I am and a part of that is BBW, I am overweight, fat whatever but I am BY NO MEANS a 'food slut' nor would I ever allow anyone to call me a pig and ask me to snort no matter how OK I am with my fat. I don't believe comparing yourself to an animal constitutes fat acceptance.
I find it quite disrespectful actually.
What do you guys think? Is it just all in good fun or is it a matter of respect?

Latest posts

Back