• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pigs Is Pigs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamhock

Hello;

I would like some help -- a lot of help. I am sure people here know about the cartoon WB cartoon PIGS IS PIGS. The story is a classic among us fat admirers.

The story is about a hungry little boy glutton who has a run-in with a mad fattener. He is traped in the man's FEED-A-MATIC machine and force fed food all day leaving him plump and ready to burst at any moment. Then....

Then the boy wakes up -- it was all a dream. That was always the big BIG disappointment about the story. The kid went to sleep and woke up in the morning -- that's the story, big deal.

Some time ago I commissioned koudelka2005 on DA to create some pictures based on a story here that was based on the cartoon after a fashion. Then pictures are entitled THE FATTENING OF KEITH.

Here are a couple:

http://koudelka2005.deviantart.com/gallery/808710#/d15lh1d

http://koudelka2005.deviantart.com/gallery/808710#/d1xsf4y

As I said -- PIGS IS PIGS is a disappointment in it being a dream sequence.

I want to write a story using PIGS IS PIGS and koudelka2005's pictures as a basis. The big difference will be it will NOT be a dream.

I hope people have discussed this before. Could any of you share some ideas? Crossing from dream into the real world raises a lot of questions. The fattener clearly knew about the boy's nature beforehand: "So, you love food! I'll give you food!"

I really could use the help. Years ago Willix posted here for ideas that helped him create PIG BE PIGS. I want to do it here. But I draw a blank on "why" among other things.

People have asked me more than once to post the story of THE FATTENING OF KEITH, but since I drew it from another source material I haven't. I want to create something original from PIGS IS PIGS.

Can you help? I need something to lay the foundation on. :bow:

Latest posts

Back