• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pleasantly Plump, Gorgeously Fat - by Robbie G. (~BBW, Essay, Imagery. ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie G.

~BBW, Essay, Imagery. ~MWG - one man's chronicle of his ecstasy at his partner's expansion

Pleasantly Plump, Gorgeously Fat
an essay by Robi G.

For a FA, there is nothing more erotically pleasing than having a girlfriend who likes to eat and who is growing fatter and fatter. In this thin crazed world finding a girl that doesn't mind being chunky is almost impossible, never mind hoping she'll gain anymore weight. They simply don't want to be fat.

For me, there's nothing else like it. The changes that take place as a woman gains weight are great. The beginings of a double chin. The appearance of stretchmarks or signs of cellulite. The crease that forms as her belly protrudes and eventually folds over. How thin arms and legs become soft and round with jiggling fat. How shopping for clothes now takes her to plus sized stores. The concerned sound in her voice as she tells you she's past the 200lb. mark and asks if she's gotten too fat for you.

The first time she asks for a double cheeseburger instead of just a single and says she hopes you don't think she's turning into a pig. You tell her she'll never be too fat for you. That she's not a pig for eating as she pleases. You tell her she gets more beautiful with every pound she gains. She finds it a little hard to believe someone could like all that fat. Your adoring eyes convince her otherwise.

Soon she relaxes and gives in to her inhibitions. Eating is now enjoyable. Able to eat what she wants and as much as she likes thepounds pile on. Over time she gets bigger and bigger. She's up to 225,then 250. She gets lazier abouit watching calories and is eating more than ever. Every inch of her gets a little more fatter.

Her butt begins to spread, thighs and calves thicken, upper arms bulge and her belly now hangs as it succumbs to gravity. Passing 275lbs. and closing in on nearly 290lbs. she is gorgeously fat. Hip and thigh fat make sitting in chairs a tight squeeze. Rolls of fat stack up on her mid section. Her waistline expands past 45". Her belly is now two parts. The upper belly roll is noticeable, the lower belly roll is now tire sized and close to touching the tops of her thighs. Clothes fit differently on this body as it takes on a new shape of rolls and bulges.

Certain characteristics are seen when a woman reaches that weight. Her expanding girth begins to hamper some movement. Legs are pushed open when sitting. Bending over is now tricky and efforts to do so are thought out before attempted. I relished every pro and con her size gave her.

Then she hit 300lbs. and was 310lbs. a week later. For me, I didn't think it could get any better. I was wrong. She continued to get bigger still. I loved it. She was up to 325lbs. Her features changing again as the pounds crept upon an already ample physique. Legs, upper thighs. Bulging beyond belief. Bigger around then a thin womans waist. Handful sized balls of fat begin to crease, fold and sag from her inner thighs. Even with her legs apart, thigh fat stays in contact with the other down to her knees, then it appears to fold slightly past them. Her calves are now double their original size and show inevitable signs of creasing and folding over.

All traces of firmness are long gone. Jello-like movement now occurs with every step. Bearer of the brunt of this gain... her belly. Hanging lower it now rests on her thighs. Her pubic mound is hidden by the belly roll when she is standing. When she's sits,it surrounds her and spills halfway up her thighs.

Now, getting up out of a chair requires a special effort. This struggle is seen and in my attempt to reduce it, I get her what she asks for so she doesn't have to get up. I give in to her wants and her laziness becomes more obvious.

Tight clothing becomes a thing of the past. Her dimensions are changing. Standing is one thing. Sitting is another. Clothing must be forgiving. Stretch fabric is not only more comfortable - it's now a must. With this much fat, the rate of expansion when she sits is considerable. Spreading out wider and further, tight restrictive clothes would dig in and sometimes split open. Stretchy clothes allowed her to expand without pain or discomfort. Fondly remembered were the days when having eaten too much, she'd ask me to undo the button and lower the zipper so her belly flab was "freed" to spill forwards. The sigh of relief and the look on her face once her pants were undone was one of immense gratitude.

As well, the addition of stretchy clothes proved to be quite fattening. Without the reminder of a full belly roll confined in restrictive jeans letting you know you've gained another pound or two' the stretchy pants grew as she did. It took several pounds of weight gain before any snugness could be felt. Even then, the extra pounds gained went mostly unnoticed.

Passing 325lbs. she looked so good, so sexy and so much fatter. She wasn't just fat anymore, she was becoming huge! Too big for the kitchen chairs, I bought her an armless one. Supports were added to the bed to withstand her weight. A seatbelt extender was needed to reach around her. Her slow walk was now a waddle.

Story continued in post 5

Latest posts

Back