• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Please give me your opinion on this.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FBB

Awhile back I was in a relationship with a girl that was gainging weight and trying to tell me it's my fault basically because I like how she is getting fat. No ofcourse I am no going to object to her gaining weight if she chooses to eat enough to gain weight and when she asks me to go get her fattening foods. I tried to be supportive when she wanted to diet because I wanted her to be happy but at the sametime I am not going to stop her from pigging out if she wants to and says i want it now! I will diet tomorrow and tomorrow only happened once a month. So over a couple of years she went from being slightly chubby to looking 9 months pregnant. She was tall and most of it went to a potbelly and hips. Yes she looked pregnant and I liked it! I like her fat belly and loved watching her stuff it full of food! Diets only lasted a fews days at the most but pigging out always lasted for weeks.

So basically i was supposed to object to this and say your getting fat and I am not attracted to you anymore so lose weight. No going to happen. I would say are you sure you want me to go get that fatenning burger for you because you are going to be unhappy tomorrow if I do. Ok, you don't want to start your diet until tomorrow I will go and get it. And 2 peices of cheese cake!? ok.

She actually had a decent metabolism too thats why it took her a couple of years to to gain that 90 pounds. She would really pigged out and I loved watching her do it she really worked at it. Every night when we would go to be bed "oh I am so stuffed it hurts. Why did you let me eat so much? Its your fault I am getting so fat! Look at this fat gut!" Well i not just looking at it got my hands over it...rubing it and watching it get fatter and getting turned on in the process! I liked watching her get fatter. Couldn't help it.

Also liked it in the morning too! "My pants dont fit" as she struggles to button them over her fat belly. Whatching her struggle to squeeze them buttoned and cursing me. Look at how fat you let me get! Not like I minded buying her the next size up the last 5 times. Just like I don't mind going and buying fast food and then going out again when she wants desert and going downstairs again for more ice cream. Then of course looking foward to rubbing that fat swollen belly. Watching it get fatter and fantasizing about it growing even bigger and softer. Yeah, I do feel weird but thats what I like. You can get as fat as you want! I won't mind if that gut gets so big that you barely do anything at all but sit there and stuff more food in it.

Another thing that I will always wonder about is if she really didn't like being fat or was just afraid of it not being acceptable to society. I noticed after awhile the only time she was interested in being intimate was after her fat belly was completely full stuffed and I am there rubbing it. Didnt matter when I tried to be intimate as long as she was full. The only thing she like to do was watch food network and thats all she watched. I think it aroused her to have that belly stuffed. Not just me. Even would catch her playing with it which I would do constantly too.

She never liked that fact that prefer the voluptuous and fat female figure over the skinny starved figure and thats not what bothered me about the situation.

What really bothered me is that her friend told me that I am sick and wrong for liking fat girls and its my fault that the girlfriend got so fat cause I always go get her food when she wants it just like everything else. She based her argument on the assumption that skinny is healthy and fat is unhealthy. Ofcourse I told her in a polite way that people also do a lot of unhealthy things to be skinny and also pointed out that sexual preference for a certain body type has nothing to do with having someones health in interest. Also pointed out to her friend that if she was not so skinny and starved she might have those boobs that she has been waiting to have implanted in a dissproportionate way for thousands of dollars!

Anyways... I don't think i should feel guilty about liking fat girls and being turned on by them choosing to get fatter. What do you think? Was this story a turn on for some of you? Writing it was for me! Where some of you thinking about helping her get fatter?

Latest posts

Back