• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs as he attended domestic

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 1:18 AM on 14th August 2011

A police officer killed while responding to a domestic disturbance in a small eastern Pennsylvania borough had pointed a stun gun at two dogs before being shot, court records reveal.

Freemansburg police officer Robert Lasso had pointed at the attacking dogs when the homeowner pulled out a shotgun and fired the fatal blast on Thursday evening.

In police custody, the alleged gunman, 46-year-old George Hitcho Jr, said he had told Mr Lasso to get off his property and not come on unless he had a warrant, authorities said.

'He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face,' Hitcho said, according to the documents. 'I do not care if you a cop or not ...Unbelievable.'

The officer had been responding to a report of a disturbance and ended up at the back of Hitcho's house, authorities said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...so-shot-dead-pointing-stun-gun-mans-dogs.html

Is this finally starting to sink in, people? Are you starting to understand that there is a growing segment of the US populace that has decided its 'Off my property, I don't give a flying rat's ass who you are?' This kind of frustration should scare the ever loving drek out of people and should SERIOUSLY necessitate us discussing the roots of these problems. Ignoring them as simply being 'lone nutcases' is burying your head in the sand. This police officer, from what little can be gathered from the story, was obviously in the wrong. He did not have a warrant and had escalated the situation to the point that the property owner responded in kind.

This force continuum crap needs to be SCRAPPED! This officer elevated the threat beyond anything remotely acceptable and was rewarded with losing his life. Unless and until this problem is addressed, more civilians, more pets and more LEOs are going to lose their lives.

Latest posts

Back