Poll:European folks - where do you live?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Where do you live?

• Spain

• France

• Portugal

• UK

• Ireland

• Nederlands

• Belgium

• Austria

• Germany

• Poland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess there are pretty few of us in all different countries in Europe, so where in Europe do you live?

I would like to add more answer option cause it is looking very silly right now. Anybody knows how to do it? 10 options are definately not enough ;)

GeorgeNL

big_gurl_lvr said:
I would like to add more answer option cause it is looking very silly right now. Anybody knows how to do it? 10 options are definately not enough ;)
I've no clue. But indeed, this looks a bit silly. More important, Conrad's previous home country, Switserland is missing!

GeorgeNL said:
I've no clue. But indeed, this looks a bit silly. More important, Conrad's previous home country, Switserland is missing!
Switzerland and LOTS of other countries are missing... hmmm i thought it would be possible to add more countries in next post but it is not... maybe somebody can help?

Jes

is oddly aroused
vaikman said:
I´m in Sweden, but you didn´t put that up
Everyone thinks Scandinavian countries are just holland anyway, so pick Netherlands! :)

vaikman

lol, no way, I want my own country:p would you wanna choose Canada or Mexico or something instead of the US??:p

Jes

is oddly aroused
vaikman said:
lol, no way, I want my own country:p would you wanna choose Canada or Mexico or something instead of the US??:p
Oh dear god yes, yes I would!!

TallFatSue

Which reminds me, during vacations in France, Germany and the UK, we met some of the nicest friendliest people (it helps that I speak passable French and German thanks to grandmothers from the old countries who spoilt me rotten when I was a girl ;) ). Europe is a wonderful continent so I try to take in all the food, culture, food, history, food, music, food and more food. :eat2: Art & I tend to go to one country at a time and stay there for a few weeks, rather than 10 countries in 10 days. We want to see more of Europe (but Australia, South America and good old North America are very tempting too). So many places, so little time.

That's shame that I cant put any other country.... :(
Sorry for this but 10 is max that board allows.

Jes

is oddly aroused
big_gurl_lvr said:
That's shame that I cant put any other country.... :(
Sorry for this but 10 is max that board allows.
Just put in the 10 best countries. Everyone else would be too embarrased to admit their home country anyway.

NYEmtEsq

Emergency Medical Shyster
Hell, 10 was too few choices even in the days of the Cold War, when it was just Free Europe and Commieland.

Orso

<pout> There is no slot for Italy, how can I show where I am from? <unpout>

HailToTheKing

Maybe this is really a heist by the EU to find which country to chuck out...? :D Pick from the list - and that means the UK's going! D'oh!

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Umm, British people traditionally consider Europe to be the place they go on holiday. It's all to do with being an island nation I suspect...

Tracey

www.beabea.co.uk

Latest posts