• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Possible help for Fibromyalgia

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
My wife has suffered with FM and chronic fatigue for the last 12 or 13 years and hundreds of doctor visits have been largely a waste of time. We've tried herbal supplements and exercise also with no real results. She had almost given up completely.

About a month and a half ago she saw an infomercial for something called the Upper Cervical Spine Center. She wanted to try them but being my skeptical self we did more research on the net. After a few days of looking we made her an appointment.

I will tell I'm a huge skeptic of supposed cure-alls but this stuff is the real deal. Basically, after taking X-rays of your neck and some other physical test the doctor can determine if you have a misalignment in your upper spine. They found she had such a problem and after a few weeks of treatment she is a different person. She does still have some pain but the flare ups are gone, we moved during the course of her treatment and she helped me more this time than she ever has. A day of activity no longer results in a week or two in the bed. She has been sleeping less and just functioning better as a whole. Other things have also gotten better, her irritable bowel has resolved itself as well as some facial twitches she was experiencing. There have also been some more personal bonuses that we have noticed :wubu:.

I know a great many women here have FM as well and even though this will not be a 100% fix the difference is remarkable. I would not have believed going in that she could get so much of her life back.

Latest posts

Back