Post 5 random facts about yourself!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Canonista

Rep Dealer
1. I am obsessed with volcanoes, probably because a volcano is the reason why I now live in California.
Have you been following the seismic activity with the Yellowstone supervolcano that's about due for another eruption?

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Right now..

1. Even though I just had a (turkey) meatball sandwich, I can feel nachos calling to me...damn you Burrito Expresso!

2. Tonight I am running a HARP game. Harp is a nerdy RPG. You know...with dice and little metal guys and shit.

3. I'm not wearing any pants right now. :eek::D:eek: OK, not really weird, but I sometimes like walking around in my apartment nude. Is that weird? My parents just left this morning, after a week visit, and I am free to let it all hang out. Haha, that does sound weird, but screw it...I'm leaving this up!

4. For some reason,I find the 'Progressive.com girl really sexy. The commercial was just on.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://celeb-next.com/flo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://celeb-next.com/Stephanie_Courtney.html&h=205&w=340&sz=11&tbnid=p2K3MGSG0cmkHM::&tbnh=72&tbnw=119&prev=/images?q=flo+progressive&hl=en&usg=__OlxvUn-cyx33-z3Gpy63WRyse5w=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1

5. Numbers 3 and 4 combined into a funny coincidence *Swing*!!!

Hehehe

-Uriel

Esther

Queen Black Acid
1. I am obsessed with volcanoes, probably because a volcano is the reason why I now live in California.

2. I am the stereotypical middle child.

3. I heart Chuck Palahniuk even though I do think he is overly repetitive and his minimalist writing style is tired out. I will forever love him for Fight Club.

4. I've been wearing glasses since I was in 4th grade. I have an eyewear fetish. I'm against "rapist glasses" but I do think certain people can pull off the look.

5. I hate spelling errors, especially my own.

dssfghg
It's funny because anyone who hears the term 'rapist glasses' knows exactly what that is.
They're all the rage here apparently. As rude as this sounds, I find that style of glasses risks making people look like they have a mental disability.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Well thank you :)

I haven't seen the second Lion King. I'm pretty against sequels, but if you say it is cool I may check it out. ;)

And yeah, I hate driving. I'm ready I guess to take my road test, but I've been putting it off forever awhile now. I need to just man up, and get it over with.
It's really cool. It's got a sort of anti-racist undertone... you know... the brown lions don't get along with the yellow lions, so they have to reconcile their differences. Haha.
Not that I've conquered my fear of driving or anything, but I hear you just have to get used to it. I sometimes think I never will!

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Right now..

1. Even though I just had a (turkey) meatball sandwich, I can feel nachos calling to me...damn you Burrito Expresso!

2. Tonight I am running a HARP game. Harp is a nerdy RPG. You know...with dice and little metal guys and shit.

3. I'm not wearing any pants right now. :eek::D:eek: OK, not really weird, but I sometimes like walking around in my apartment nude. Is that weird? My parents just left this morning, after a week visit, and I am free to let it all hang out. Haha, that does sound weird, but screw it...I'm leaving this up!

4. For some reason,I find the 'Progressive.com girl really sexy. The commercial was just on.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://celeb-next.com/flo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://celeb-next.com/Stephanie_Courtney.html&h=205&w=340&sz=11&tbnid=p2K3MGSG0cmkHM::&tbnh=72&tbnw=119&prev=/images?q=flo+progressive&hl=en&usg=__OlxvUn-cyx33-z3Gpy63WRyse5w=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1

5. Numbers 3 and 4 combined into a funny coincidence *Swing*!!!

Hehehe

-Uriel
Being naked is probably the best feeling ever, so that's not weird at all!

Kouskous

WOW, so many interesting people on here :)
I will try to limit it to five things, in no particular order, and not because i have so many...but rather I tend to share to much.:rolleyes:

1. I once pooped in a lake while swimming and it followed me.

2. My sister and I once got stuck in a locker in the ladies room together.

3. I truly believe that I have found my soul mate.

4. I want to make a living with all this creativity I am told I have.

5. I love, love, love to unzip nylon sleeping bags- and"slither" all over them. It is even better if I am wearing something silky.

I will try to limit it to five things, in no particular order, and not because i have so many...but rather I tend to share to much.:rolleyes:

Hahahaah...omg..it followed you..wow that tickled me...thanks

Canonista

Rep Dealer

Hahahaah...omg..it followed you..wow that tickled me...thanks

The theme music from "Jaws" came to mind first.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
1. I'm bored
2. I'm really bored
3. I'm really really bored
4. I'm really really really bored
5. And did I also mention I was bored?

Esther

Queen Black Acid

2. My sister and I once got stuck in a locker in the ladies room together.

3. I truly believe that I have found my soul mate.

4. I want to make a living with all this creativity I am told I have.

5. I love, love, love to unzip nylon sleeping bags- and"slither" all over them. It is even better if I am wearing something silky.

HAHA. Thank you for admitting #1... that stuff is so much better if the person it happened to thinks it's funny too.

Kazak

1 I want to get my amateur (ham) radio license

2 i'm extremely shy- even on the internet

3 I have only been outside of california three times in my life

4 I use my cellphoe for internet not a computer

5 I have a facebook account with my picture

Latest posts