Quantcast

Post a Recent Photo of Your Pet **:o3 **:@)**~:>

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I don't think we have this thread yet...

Let's see them, Folks -post photos of your furry four legged kids (or whatever you have) right here!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Beej..what great pics!!

Everyone's fur babies are soooo adorable!!

Going to look for new pics of Fiona Fluffybottoms....

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
I love this thread!

Here is my doggy dog Bob

just chillin'

T-Bear

Daimon

Not to put a damper on this wonderful thread, but I would be remiss if I didn't honor our beloved Mahtu who passed away on the morning of News Year's Eve. His name has no meaning and was given to him by my deceased father-in-law. He was a 'hand-me-down' from my ex-wife and I had him for four, incredible years. I took him in because my sister-in-law 'volunteered' to put him down and 'would pay for it herself' - not kidding! He was a strange little tyke with all his idiosyncrasies, and we teased that he was 'autistic', but there was something unique about him that I can't place. On the day he was put down at the vet it was snowing furiously outside; yet for a brief moment there was a patch of blue just above where the sun peeked through, which could only mean he'll be in heaven with 'grandpa'. Jill and I will miss him dearly.

View attachment Mahtu.jpg

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Not to put a damper on this wonderful thread, but I would be remiss if I didn't honor our beloved Mahtu who passed away on the morning of News Year's Eve. His name has no meaning and was given to him by my deceased father-in-law. He was a 'hand-me-down' from my ex-wife and I had him for four, incredible years. I took him in because my sister-in-law 'volunteered' to put him down and 'would pay for it herself' - not kidding! He was a strange little tyke with all his idiosyncrasies, and we teased that he was 'autistic', but there was something unique about him that I can't place. On the day he was put down at the vet it was snowing furiously outside; yet for a brief moment there was a patch of blue just above where the sun peeked through, which could only mean he'll be in heaven with 'grandpa'. Jill and I will miss him dearly.
Awww that's so sad :( Sorry for your loss, he looked a cute little lad.

katorade

This dog is awesome...and apparently has a drinking problem:

Her name is Maddy, short for Madmartigan, aka Mima and Puffpuff...

This is my older cat, Agent. He's the sweetest cat ever. Love is a very fluffy kitty:

This is a video of what happens during shedding season. That's ONE day of hair on the carpet. ONE!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F58FoWLBKmQ&feature=channel_page
(Agent makes an appearance at the end)

I don't have any pictures of my kitten Copernicus yet, but I found his twin online, crossed eyes and all:

Sugar

Omgosh everyone's buddies look adorable!

Here are a couple of my full grown baby, Pulga.

Sunning herself:

Smiling at me:

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
OMIGOSH BABIES!

I apparently have a massive petlust issue. Your kitties and doggies are freaking adorable.

This is my pretty princess, Francine Ann McGillicuddy:

And this is my tiny tabby terror, Alice Ann: