• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Post Your Hot or Cute Real Life Fatty Stories of Fatness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Ok I thought this would be a fun way for the fatties to share their stories of fattiness that only FA's will appreciate and find cute or sexy :) be it weight gain stories, general stories of being fat or whatever ya wanna post BUT they need to be real life stories that you experienced first hand.

Here's mine. I got the idea for this thread because I wanted to share this funny story that some feeders might find cute and thought about how all fatties have these kinds of stories lol

Someone sent me 4 containers of cream cheese frosting from my wishlist. Yummm :) so last night, I was laying in bed reading a book with a spoon in my hand and enjoying my cream cheese frosting. I woke up this morning and found the spoon in bed with me LOL. Totally forgot to take it to the kitchen and that's one for sure way of knowing you're a total fatty lol...when ya wake up and find a spoon in bed with you lolol. It made me laugh so hard :)

Ok, there's my story... please y'all post more stories :)

Latest posts

Back