• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Powerchair for sale....750lbs capacity

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauline

Hi...i have a PEV 2000 powerchair for sale. When i 1st got it about 9 years ago it was a $11,000 chair. It has since gone down to around $8,000 but mine is on sale for $1,000 and you pay shipping from California, where it is right now. I posted a company picture but can get one of the actual chair. It is used but has ALOT of use left. It may need a new battery again but i just got them replaced about 2 years ago and then didnt use it very long before getting a new one. It is 750lb capacity, rugged indoor/outdoor and the charge can last all day around 8-10 hours. It is a AWESOME chair & i LOVE it! If you want pictures & more details let me know. It is all black with NO blue on it like the factory picture. Thanks!

[email protected] :kiss2:

View attachment pev2.jpg

Latest posts

Back