• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Prayer Request!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, Oklahoma had a stormy day yesteday with several tornadoes touching down.

Unfortunately, my small hometown was one of the places hit the worst. My family is safe, but many others are not. I've just checked and the death toll is up to 9.

I'm asking that you send healing thoughts and prayers to that town. Again, it's a small town with less that 5,000 people, so this is really hard for them.

I'm posting a link to the story for anyone that's interested in reading.

Thank you guys!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_re_us/severe_weather

Back