• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Preggers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainahblue

:D
BabyMakes3.gif
:D

The hubby and I are finally telling "everyone" now that our family and friends have all been told: we're pregnant with our first baby! I'm thrilled, excited, nervous, emotional, and sick as a dog.

I was sick for about 2 months and assumed it was one of my recurring health issues, but fortunately it wasn't. When I was told that I was 2 months pregnant, I was completely stunned. I think I'm still a little bit in shock...:huh:

So anyway, I'll make to let you all know how it goes being a pregnant fat chick (for those of you who don't already know). So far, I'm healthy and happy but EVERYTHING makes me queasy. I don't know why it's called "morning" sickness since I'm nauseated all darn day...

I missed the boards and I have a lot of catching up to do! Welcome to all of the new people I didn't get to welcome yet!

:)

Rain

Latest posts

Back