• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Presenting: Long-time lurker

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murdelli

Hi everyone!

I've been following the Dimensions Forums for a few years now, and I'd like to greet you all, finally!

My name is Tuomas and I hail from Finland (the place with penguins, polar bears and whatnot). I'm 22 years old and I've grown up and live in a town called Valkeakoski.

A friend of mine (who also frequents/frequented these boards) told me of this site and I was very interested; had the guts to start a thread only now, though. As an avid FA (there seems to be very few of them in Finland), this site has given me so much insight concerning my sexuality and also inspiration.

Aside from lurking here, I spend my time with painting and drawing, cooking, weight-lifting (and, occasionally, some gaining), roleplaying (tabletop roleplaying games, mostly), and music. The first two of these I do for a living (I'm a chef in training and I've been painting/drawing commissions for a few years now - fantasy art and FA art, mostly).

I present myself to you in the hopes of gaining even more insight upon matters of fat acceptance, the bbw/bhm culture and finding new, like-minded friends.

Thank you and great to meet you all,
Tuomas

Latest posts

Back