• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Preventitive Health - your routine?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preventitive Health - your routine?

• I get a full physical examination (blood and other tests) from my doctor every year

• I get an eye exam every year

• I go to the dentist every 6 months

• I go to the dentist every year

• I only go to the doctor if I'm really sick

• I haven't been to a doctor in over a year

• I'm a male

• I'm a female

• My age is between 18-35

• My is age 36 and above

Results are only viewable after voting.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Our community has important health challenges, and I thought it would be interesting to see how we're dealing with those challenges via a poll.

I would ask far more questions if a higher number of poll questions were allowed... but we'll deal with what we have. Perhaps additional polls will happen if this works out well.

I understand that the health field can be a sticky issue as well - so comment and discussion is welcome.

Latest posts

Back