• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Print version of Dimensions Magazine

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodvibrations

Hi,

I was wondering why no new issue of Dimensions Magazine is coming out anymore. I've read in the FAQ-section that it is because of an increase in printing and mailing costs and "having much less time these days".
Well, this doesn't quite convince me. The problem with printing and mailing costs could be solved simply by charging a bit more for each copy. And I can't understand why we had less time, after all a day still has 24 hours!

I just think that a print magazine with a wide distribution, being available at stores for example, could do much for size acceptance and against discrimination of fat people. Much more than just a website like this (although I think it's quite a good site!) can do.
There are still too many fat people out there being discriminated against and some of them maybe suffering because they think they are not as good and loveable as a thin person.

Maybe making a movie/documentary about this topic would be a good thing, too, and it could also greatly increase awareness of the problem of size acceptance.

Latest posts

Back