• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Professional Dress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinuptami

Model turned slacker
Hello my fat fashionistas...I need your help!

I have recently been accepted into a really excellent program, but orientation requires Professional, not Business Casual, Dress. So like a skirt suit or pant suit.

Unfortunately...I have no idea what the heck to look for. So...dress me friends! If you have any suggestions or links I would love that.

I would like to avoid full pantyhose, I would wear knee highs if I wear a skirt, so it has to be a long skirt :)

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back