• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Public Service Announcement

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle

Member Schmember
Do not, I repeat, do NOT purchase Edy's Chocolate/Chocolate Dibs. They will make you crazy and you will want to eat them like Doritos or potato chips or even worse, as in my case, popcorn. These are highly addictive and I predict they will soon be outlawed as a dangerous substance, such as crack cocaine.

If you only buy one container, you will end up going out to get more. If you buy two containers or more, you will eat them all in less than three sittings. You will then get diarreah and end up contemplating on whether or not you should eat them in the bathroom.

dibs.jpg

To repeat, do NOT purchase Edy's Chocolate/Chocolate Dibs.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the Committee to Stamp Out Dibs Addiction.

Latest posts

Back