• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

put on a bit of weight...now im thinking bigger?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emshels

I posted a while back having finally discovered somewhere where people do or fantasize about gaining weight, and thinking about doing it as I had gained a lot of weight over the Christmas period but I decided it wasn't the right time and i would leave it for now.
Over the last two months its happened again, the urges came back about three months ago after I got back down to my normal 8 1/2 stone (120 pounds). I accidentally gained a few pounds with friends visiting and constantly going out for dinner. Then for the two weeks I've been saying to myself this is the last day and pigging out on ridiculous amounts...everyday which had included eating for about three people from the takeaway as it's 'my last night', Ive been avoiding the scales saying I will do it after the first week of exercise and avoiding the gym too embarrassed as I knew the weight Ive gained due to my height (5ft3) is noticeable but after a friend at work noticed i was a little bit 'bloated' and i could only fit in my work jeans if i was wearing hold in tights i decided to look and somehow ended up being just over 11 stone (157 pounds).

I know it isn't that big but it could be the beginning and to me its a hella change. I think it's just not as accepted in the UK so its a lot harder for people like myself.

two weeks ago (when i could fit in my black jeans) and a week ago I took photos to help me with my weight loss and snap me into my diet, obviously it didn't work and you could see my gradually getting bigger and that only over two weeks of binging!. As from tomorrow i need to make my decision whether to gain a little bit more or concentrate on getting back to my smaller self I thought I would share some of the photos with you and maybe you can help me make my decision!

View attachment phpyh2d1gPM.jpg

View attachment phpp91wbEPM.jpg

View attachment phprkqsjvPM.jpg

Latest posts

Back