• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question - Learning to Love the Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markt

I have an unusual dilemma. There's a slender young woman that is trying to understand why I'm turned on by BBW's. She herself is a little soft and not very fit, but also nowhere near chubby. She limits her diet so she can continue to wear smaller sizes.

First I had to explain what 'BBW' meant. Now I'm trying to take her from saying 'ewww; fat, no way' to understanding exactly what it is about a BBW that is so damn sexy. I can see slight glimmers of understanding but appreciation is still a ways off. I'm not trying to fatten her up necessarily, just get across an understanding.

I've seen a couple of stories in the Weight Room that may help. Does anyone have any suggestions that may help explain what is so erotic about fat, particularly a rounder heavier woman?

Thanks in advance, folks. Feedback much appreciated.

-Mark

Latest posts

Back