• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Questions, Questions, and you can guess it more Questions!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zanza

*wonders if it is a good idea to even say anything since the last time I really tried to say anything I ended up getting my self with a PM from admin and have statements 'disappear'*

I suppose I am just thinking of all the frequent spring up of topics dealing the "F" word, (not F@#K, but FEED, although f@#k is often a very fun work, a true sentence enhancer at time. heh ^^; ) Any who, i suppose i have decent enough understanding of it all, at least for some one who is not a participate in it, but at the same time I don't really get how it tends to spiral into more useless and very much trivial arguing on both sides on the fence. I guess along with the fact that most of time it really comes up outside of the confines of someone's relationship with his/her's significant other, it is often brought into the context of something that tends to be rather negative or at least does not really show what may be a very broad spectrum towards it.

I am not really sure what i am wanting to say with this, but I guess giving a little insight of my own views as a FA.

I guess I am some what of 'broad spectrum' sorta guy in terms of what is attractive in terms of weight, I guess ranging from 'chubby' or 'plump' to the higher end BBWs and SSBBWs. To be honest I am likely really care more if a girl has a pretty face, a good personality and enough similar interest between us for us to have something talk about. (not too sure if that counts me as a 'true' FA or just a really open minded nice guy. ^^; )

Although I guess I might have a few 'feeder' tendencies, not too sure to be honest since I do not 'practice' any of it, although I can identify with 'fantasy' aspect being rather appealing, but at the same I time I wonder if all FA sorta do, I guess if only in the factor of the phrase that "bigger is better" tends to apply. not that every guy or girl wants to be involved in all the activities linked to feederism. It just makes me wonder is if feederism spawned out of the FA/BBW sub-culture or is that they are separate entities that my cross over from time to time, such as 'feedees who don't want to gain, but at the same enjoy being stuffed to the gills' (not sure this is best example or not)

In the end I am not really sure what I trying to say, and I do not stir up too much trouble with this. ^^;

Latest posts

Back