• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rachel Hunter new face for Slim Fast or...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissy12

Fluffy
..a spot-the-contradiction carrying story about how even Slim-Fast doesn't want to sign a "fat" person to be their spokesperson.

You'll notice how Rachel felt good about herself upon the initial phone call, but then decides she COULD lose weight..to "feel sexy", (i.e. a paying job).

From People.com:

"It's a phone call no one – especially a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model – is prepared to get. In March reps for the diet company Slim-Fast contacted Rachel Hunter to be their spokeswoman. "I thought, 'Wow, what's wrong with me?'" says the model, 36, with a laugh. "'Do I look fat?'"

Hardly. At 5'10" and 147 lbs. (about 10 lbs. more than her peak modeling size), Hunter is most people's idea of an after picture. She felt better when the rep said they weren't looking for a Kirstie Alley-type loss, but someone for a campaign aimed at women who want to drop 5 to 20 lbs. Hunter, it turns out, is one of them. "There's no target weight, but I'll know when I get there," she says. "I want to feel sexy and hot!"

Despite appearances, Slim-Fast sees in Hunter a regular gal who "can inspire. She's not a size 2, nor does she aspire to be," says brand director Virginia BlakeWest.

Unlike the average woman carrying a few unwanted pounds, Hunter's goal is a bikini shoot in September for her swimsuit line Lola. "I want to go that extra mile."

Latest posts

Back