Random FA (m/f) confessions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MickeyFFA

hehe ok I edit it. Don't want to start one those bloody threads again. Statement retracted and resubmitted. It's harder being an FA then it is being fat FOR ME.

BHMluver

I/C I have a fascination with BHM bellies, but I am having a hard time talking to my guy about it. I just wanna touch his belly, rub it, play with it...whatever. But I cannot bring myself to tell him this. I guess I am just afraid that me doing that would be the one thing to push him over the edge or something right into "GTFO bitch, you're weird...."

Which I guess is stupid cause he loves me to pieces, as I do him....but yeah. I get tongue tied.:doh:
I have the same passion, or shall I say sheer-unbridled lust, for BHM bellies as well. The thoughts that sometimes roll through my head when I see a lovely BHM sometimes even scare me. LOL Unfortunately, my #525 hubby CAN'T STAND to have his tummy touched - despite knowing it's such a huge turn-on for me.

So, I'm kinda like the kid in the proverbial candy store - admiring but never fully getting what I want. Now, please don't get me wrong, we have a very open & honest relationship so, he knows how hot to trot I am to do this. However, he just can't get past the idea of somebody touching it.

My loss ....but a small price to pay for being w/ my best friend.

Kathunka

disaster117

Disappear here.
Bisexual-bisizual confession?

Every time I find myself thinking about or drooling over a skinny girl, my thoughts race back to big girls. Maybe it's just my current mindset, as sometimes this train of thought is reversed (big girl thinking leading to skinny girl thinking), but hey. Guess it just tells me that I'm a fan of everybody. :)

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
IC that I always find it amazing when men hoot or honk at me from their cars on my walks. I still look around and think "..was that for ME, was it a joke"???!! :blush: :confused:

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
IC - Sometimes I think of my Ford F250 as being a SSBBW... especially when I'm squeezing into parking spaces.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
IC - Sometimes I think of my Ford F250 as being a SSBBW... especially when I'm squeezing into parking spaces.

this is a tangent, but can I just say that you remind me of younger Alan Alda (Hawkeye days), who I think is/was most handsome :blush:

Sorry, but everytime I see your avatar I want to say that... so I did :D

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
this is a tangent, but can I just say that you remind me of younger Alan Alda (Hawkeye days), who I think is/was most handsome :blush:

Sorry, but everytime I see your avatar I want to say that... so I did :D
Why thank you... :) I do hear that a lot, especially if my hair is longer and I'm a bit unshaven.

I confess i want to be a ssbhm+ffa+ssbhm sandwich..with extra virgan oil:eat2:

yyummmmmyyyy with my tummies:eek:;)

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I have the same passion, or shall I say sheer-unbridled lust, for BHM bellies as well. The thoughts that sometimes roll through my head when I see a lovely BHM sometimes even scare me. LOL Unfortunately, my #525 hubby CAN'T STAND to have his tummy touched - despite knowing it's such a huge turn-on for me.

So, I'm kinda like the kid in the proverbial candy store - admiring but never fully getting what I want. Now, please don't get me wrong, we have a very open & honest relationship so, he knows how hot to trot I am to do this. However, he just can't get past the idea of somebody touching it.

My loss ....but a small price to pay for being w/ my best friend.

Kathunka
Well, on the up side....he doesn't say anything when I do it. Like we'll be laying on his bed watching TV and I'll be on my side, with my head laying on his chest...my free hand will just naturally go to his belly. It's either curled around the bottom of it, sometimes just laying on top....and sometimes I'll just rub it a bit. He never tells me to stop, unless he's not feeling well and it's stomach issues. I guess it's just that I really want to tell him that it's a huge turn on for me (if he hasn't already figured it out) and see what he says, once and for all. I could get even more belly time and not feel weird about it if I just learned to communicate and stop being so self conscious. LOL

Plainguy

I'm with the quote by Dr. P Marshall. . except I don't think I am a pervert. . haha for me of late it's been almost like a "butt" fetish. . However in my younger days I was following a young lady who had the most magnificent butt, and as she walked, each cheek bounced independently of the other. . I became so engrossed in the view before me I walked full steam into a support column. I hit it hard enough to cause it to "ring" .... thankfully I have a hard head and wasn't knocked unconscious. . *sigh*

Weirdo890

when i was younger the first word i used to look up in the dictionary (when i bought a new one) was 'fat' and i must admit to erm 'liking' it! :blush:
Thank god for the internet..thats all i can say!!;)
I used to look through the thesaurus for synonyms of fat. It was always with Kirstie Alley in mind (this is when she was doing the show Fat Actress).

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
i confess that i am still intensely aroused when i see cartoons that depict weight gain.

my personal favourite is the Animaniacs parody of Friends (which, sadly, has since been pulled from youtube).

mediaboy

I'm an FA, I don't consider myself a BHM, if anything I'm "skinny fat".

IC that my favorite thing to do is find an FFA/BHM couple out in public, preferably in a bar, and introduce myself to the BHM first and then to his girl friend and say something like, "So you like chubbies, eh? *wink* *wink*; Hell yeah, me too!" *respect knuckle* let me get you guys some drinks!

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
I'm an FA, I don't consider myself a BHM, if anything I'm "skinny fat".

IC that my favorite thing to do is find an FFA/BHM couple out in public, preferably in a bar, and introduce myself to the BHM first and then to his girl friend and say something like, "So you like chubbies, eh? *wink* *wink*; Hell yeah, me too!" *respect knuckle* let me get you guys some drinks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4vh-JHj0fY&feature=related

I can't help it.....even when I don't think you're being entirely serious........:blush:

Latest posts