• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Really Confused

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DynoDean

Ok so now i officially am seriosly confused...basically i have been looking on the net for some weight charts so i can work out if i am 'fat' / 'chubby'

With NO sucsess Lol!

So i wondered heres the info

Im 19

Weigh 80kg exact (dont know what that is in pounds)

and my height is: 6ft 1'' Exact

All i really want to know is if im overweight and if not how far i have to go :p
I already have a slightly wobbly belly but i cant work out if it whould be classed as plump/chubby. Im going to post some pics soon so you can all take a look but for now if somone can say wether i should be quite chubby by now or wether i am totally skinny with no a ounce of fat on me :p

I have gone crazy looking for some answers but i hoped you all could help out so if somone can work out the math and the science i whould really apreciate it :D

Thanks A Million!:bow:
Deano.

Latest posts

Back