• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Really getting fed up with the boyfriends mother and her issues!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

We've been together just over a year, and I'm now realizing that his mom does in fact dislike fat people. She thinks they are all fat lazy slobs. At first, I thought she was just being a brat, but no.

When my boyfriend and I started dating he was skinny. He gained weight as he ate, because for the first time in his life, he actually had someone cook for him. His mom doesn't cook and will come up with every excuse possible. She answers phones for a living. He works in a hot, dirty, filthy warehouse unloading semi-trailers. Even after all that, she refuses to cook for him because he will get 'fat'.

This is where it all started: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82893

Well, I pondered a question at the end of my OP in the above mentioned thread. I got my answer. :mad:

She thinks I am a mooch. I don't work, because I have to stay at home and care for my parents. They are both physically disabled. I do all the household duties for them, get their medications, go to their doctor appointments, etc. My boyfriend spoils me when he has the extra money. He buys me anything I want as long as it is a reasonable price. He treats me like a queen. I love him more than anything in the world.

Well, recently he moved out. We just were not ready to live together. We fought, argued, and went to bed angry. We both agreed that him moving out was best for us both. Now, we rarely fight, have great weekends together, and just have a much better relationship.

So, one day his mom sat on her broomstick the wrong way. She tells him the only reason he dates fat girls is so he can be fat too. That fat girls won't care what he looks like, they just want someone to be with. She has called me a b*tch, a c*nt, a many other names. Every time this has happened he has stood up for me. Unfortunately, I am expected to suck it up, take the punch and smile! :mad:

It has come to the point that I no longer go into the home. I refuse to speak to her. And I have made it VERY clear to him, that if we do ever have kids, that she will NOT see them. She is not a nice person. Why would I want my children to be around someone who can't respect their mother?

I recently talked about dying my hair. I already have dark dark brown hair. It turns near black in the winter. So I wanted to just go ahead and dye it black and get highlights. The face she made when I said made me want to get up and strangle her. Then she said "Don't do that. Only sluts have hair like that, and my son doesn't date sluts!" WTF!:eek::mad:

She is lazy and complains 24/7. She refuses to go anywhere and then bitches about it. She makes my boyfriend feel guilty about going out and doing something. She always says: "Sure would be nice if I had someone to go do that with." The only thing I can say is get off your ass, and get out and meet people! She has the "Woe is me, you should feel sorry for me because I have MS" thing going on.

When they first moved here, someone asked her on a date. He later called her to give the details. He asked if they could meet in a public place. She got mad, screamed "If your not going to pick me up, then you can forget about it!" and hung up on the guy!

I'm at my wits end with her. I'm stressed enough at home, then to have her put me down like that just pisses me off! My hair is starting to fall out now!

Sorry for the rant. I just didn't know where else to go and blow off steam!

Latest posts

Back