• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Reasoning with the unreasonable

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunnerFA

Big
I've been speaking with, on a number of occasions, one of my female friends over the phone recently. A lot of our discussion has been about me being an FA. She refuses to believe the fact that I and many other men find large women attractive. What makes it worse is that she thinks fat women are disgusting and has this narrow minded view that all fat women are exceedingly unhealthy and unattractive because of their weight. As much as I try to explain to her otherwise, she refuses to believe that large women are found beautiful to many and even goes to the point of saying that I should never even consider dating one.:mad:

This brings me to ask other FAs, have you ever been in a situation like this where you try to discuss your preference with an unreasonable person and how do you go about resoning with them?

To the bbw out there, do any of you have the health problems that large women are stereotyped as having or are most of you in good health?

As much as I tried to present my friend with a logical argument, she'd refuse to believe anything I said.

PS: I told my friend to check Dims out in an effort to change her views on bbw.

Latest posts

Back