Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
:wubu: my NATE
Lucid, you are stunning! And I LOVE your hair :)

Here I am with a failed attempt at makeup. Got new liquid eyeliner and decided to practice right away. Well... I fail at lining my eyes with it but I am the shit with it when trying to do little drawings. Sigh... not fair.

Oh... one side is a star and the other side is a heart. Just in case anyone is wondering why they don't match up.
It's just for practice.
Be thankful I'm not posting my clay mask pictures! lol.
I just want to give you a huggie, you are so cute!!!

New dress :) and oopsee I realize you can see my bra :eek: :note to self: wear a white bra with this dress next time LOL! :D
Very beautiful, Fallenangel...you always look lovely!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Hi sweetie, I'd Rep you for your adorable smile,
but that ^)(*#%@#^& Rep System won't let
me!!!:mad::D:bow:
Thanks :) I don't usually get good webcam photos but the lamp on the desk must be helping it out.

I repped her for you. Totally deserving.
Thank you :)

Great pic, you have amazing skin that glows :)
Thank you :) It's not always great but the summer seems to chase away the rosacea :)

I think you look lovely "au natural"...you have beautiful skin:)
Thank you :) That's how i look most of the time. I don't do make up too often and my hair was freshly taken out of a bun because the ac was blowing on me getting me a little chilled.

Christov

So are those the Hot Toys TDK figures I see behind you, or the Medicom ones...yes, I am also a turbo-nerd, why do you ask?
Hot Toys, Medicom are ass.

Are you flying low?!?! Sorry..couldnt help but notice...Im not usually on crotch watch..honest!
I'm too manly for those jeans to contain me.

But seriously, the zipper gets stuck at the top, but don't worry, it's mostly closed.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
Sorry for the double post....but here's me chilling listening to music about 5 minutes ago :)

You're so adorable. :)

You look SUPER!!...man...:D

Doing either the Cha-Cha-Slide or the Cupid Shuffle at the Butterfly Lounge in Orange County. Good times! (Anybody in the area...come! Tonight!) :)
Love the outfit!

My hair kinda looked nice today, so I figured I'd share a recent pic!

Love your highlights you're so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts