Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyou

I am in Max Meadows, VA right now zip .. 24360. I will get back to this bus in a few, but in the meantime, i was musing about the benefit the United States Army has to me. .. what benefit is that? Well, check out the hat.. then read my latest FB status update:
Hehe.. I even ACT like im in the Army/military! That, plus my Army hat.. people think i am. I can get used to the respect Army people get! It seems, the hat, plus the prompt, quick, direct courtesy.. = Respect. Go Army. I can dig it! Win-Win! :D

:) :happy:

Really don't think I have a normal camera face.
Man you do that better than The Rock does! :D

Jeeshcristina

I'm reminded of the Friends episode when Monica and Chandler are taking engagement pictures, and they're all turning out terrible. "Aw honey, you're doing your bedroom face in this one." "AHhfhhehdka, THAT'S my bedroom face?! Why are you marrying me?!?!"

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Hehe.. I even ACT like im in the Army/military! That, plus my Army hat.. people think i am. I can get used to the respect Army people get! It seems, the hat, plus the prompt, quick, direct courtesy.. = Respect. Go Army. I can dig it! Win-Win! :D
This bothers me a bit, unless you are actually considering enlisting.

-Rusty

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
At the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens this month!

You have a nice smile. Pretty as can be. :)
Cutie pie. :)
I am in Max Meadows, VA right now zip .. 24360. I will get back to this bus in a few, but in the meantime, i was musing about the benefit the United States Army has to me. .. what benefit is that? Well, check out the hat.. then read my latest FB status update:

Man you do that better than The Rock does! :D

What are you drinking, Heyyou? You look like you enjoying it. :)

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

This bothers me a bit, unless you are actually considering enlisting.-Rusty
Yeah, me too.

Only if this happens....

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.

-Rusty
Exactly what I was going to say. As someone with relatives who, years after they came home, still have PTSD from their time in Iraq and Afghanistan, and watching good friends of theirs killed.... yeah.

-Rusty
Actually being in the Active Army and being currently deployed to Afghanistan, I can say that while I don't agree with him taking undeserved kudos, but I'll defend that freedom for him to be a poser.

Oooh, hello! Is that a sleeve I spy?? :smitten:
Yep! And its a little oldish because I have my other arm started! with dueling gummybears! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder