Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney Vicious

just a little drunk and sweaty, I'm the one in the middle, and the lovely ladies to my sides are two great friends of mine.

...house shows rule ^_^

Jess87

Man-Bat Groupie
You're adorable. Also, thank you for the new trend. I can fully get behind lamping.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
a 2+ year old post? really? lol
Really.

A quick post history check indicates that the referenced lady hasn't even posted since last May.

-Rusty
Now, now, now -- behave!!!

I know it's been a long while since we old hands were newbies - but be nice! Not all nubes on picture threads can pull their eyes away from the boobs etcetera long enough to look at a date stamp to be cognizant of potential necroposting. Nor know how to search (and/or be so bothered with), searching when a person last posted.

:D

Aust99

You mean we shouldn't be so quick to jump on newbs???:eek:
:bow:OWA:bow:

They can make so many mistakes though.... Best to let them find the dims way....

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
You mean we shouldn't be so quick to jump on newbs???:eek:
:bow:OWA:bow:

They can make so many mistakes though.... Best to let them find the dims way....
LMAO! Now you KNOW I have happily done my share of ripping newbies a new one!! Though granted they have earned my wrath for something more nefarious than mere necroposting on their very first post ever on Dims. I think we old timers can at least have the grace to let them get to the all important 2nd post before commencement of the Dimensional Rectal Implantation Addition ensues, n'est–ce pas? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder