Recent Picture of You Part X !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
No, the Chicago Wizard World one. But it's pretty rad! I get to see Bruce Campbell and the Boondock Saints tomorrow! :wubu:
I don't think I've ever been more jealous of a person as I am jealous of you right now :mad: That is so friggin awesome!!!

Never2fat4me

Cross posting these photos with the FA/BBW Couple thread. These are some of the photos from our engagement session.
You guys make a sweet couple! May your romance be a long one and you make each other happy for the rest of your lives.

Chris :)

Micara

Living and Learning
Okay, I briefly got a glimpse of Bruce Campbell but his photo ops were all sold out, so I didn't get one with him. :( But I did get my boys the Boondock Saints. It was $70, 2+ hours standing in line, and a major pain in the ass, but I think the picture is well worth it. :)

Never2fat4me

Back-fat, check. Big caboose, check. Double-chin, check. Chubby under-arms, check. Belly roll, check. Resident fat-girl reporting for duty :D;):p

*yes I'm a dork! :happy: and please someone rep Micara for me??!! Awesome pic Michele!!
Cute pic - check!!! :smitten:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Back-fat, check. Big caboose, check. Double-chin, check. Chubby under-arms, check. Belly roll, check. Resident fat-girl reporting for duty :D;):p

*yes I'm a dork! :happy: and please someone rep Micara for me??!! Awesome pic Michele!!
Great pics! and rep given to Micara!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder