Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Sporting my new specs. First time I went with the transition lenses and I must say that I like them.

IMAG0341_1_zpsc6110ef9.jpg

x0emnem0x

Words.
I haven't posted here in a while, but here are two recent pictures of me.
Yum.
the classic cheesy bathroom mirror selfie
Love your face! That confidence and beauty shines through. And that hair. <3 Love love love. <3
look beyond the lack of makeup and only combed hair to the beautiful dress i just got! :D (the lack of hair styling and makeup are a typical thing for me though)
You're just so adorable! Love this. Dress is too cute.
Just liked my smile in it lol. Damn sorry the pic came out so big everyone i suck at editing pics sorry.
Still a good picture, just a little too close lmao! I can dig it.
Stop it! You're always so pretty! Couldn't rep you. Lmao.
Sporting my new specs. First time I went with the transition lenses and I must say that I like them.
Nice! You look kinda angry though. Bet it's the sun. I tried transition lenses before, I guess I liked em but I was never a big fan. :p Love those clouds captures behind you too though.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Yum.

Nice! You look kinda angry though. Bet it's the sun. I tried transition lenses before, I guess I liked em but I was never a big fan. :p Love those clouds captures behind you too though. My only gripe about the lenses is that they go from clear to dark in about a second, but once I get inside it takes about 4-6 minutes for them to go clear again :blink:

Thanks x0emnem0x, the front facing camera helped with the clouds! Not angry though, that's just my face :p. It's been the topic of discussion in a couple threads here.

Always such a hottie. ;)

:blush: Right back at ya, lady!

Latest posts