Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Here it is! About a week later I got my aviators, skeleton key, King boo, and peace bomber. I can't wait to get more when I get back from this deployment.

I actually quite like this. But my first thought was..."what is that going to look like when you're 70 years old?" Haha.

Thanks ladies! And by the time I'm 70 I would have already cut my arms off, placed in a vat of preservatives, and replaced with cybrog-robo arms complete with vibrating option. You know for the lady in my life.

Reactions: Ash

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I am in Max Meadows, VA right now zip .. 24360. I will get back to this bus in a few, but in the meantime, i was musing about the benefit the United States Army has to me. .. what benefit is that? Well, check out the hat.. then read my latest FB status update:
Hehe.. I even ACT like im in the Army/military! That, plus my Army hat.. people think i am. I can get used to the respect Army people get! It seems, the hat, plus the prompt, quick, direct courtesy.. = Respect. Go Army. I can dig it! Win-Win! :D

Wow, did you even for one second think how about the Dimmers who serve in the military, or who have friends/family here, who may read your post would feel about it? I guess it's a good thing most are too busy serving and/or overseas risking their lives to give you the ability to sit there bragging about "the benefits" of faking being in the military and getting the kudos and respect you in no way have earned from such, to see what a slap in the face this is to them. And I emphasized the ability above because what you've done was not right.

Here it is! About a week later I got my aviators, skeleton key, King boo, and peace bomber. I can't wait to get more when I get back from this deployment.
HAHAHAHA! Dueling gummie bears, love it, they're almost as cute as you!

Thanks ladies! And by the time I'm 70 I would have already cut my arms off, placed in a vat of preservatives, and replaced with cybrog-robo arms complete with vibrating option. You know for the lady in my life.
LOL, funny and thinks about his woman's needs. :D :D

New today! I was bored at work...like always! :)
I love how your hair frames you face Dea, but - where's the color? :D

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
Wow, did you even for one second think how about the Dimmers who serve in the military, or who have friends/family here, who may read your post would feel about it? I guess it's a good thing most are too busy serving and/or overseas risking their lives to give you the ability to sit there bragging about "the benefits" of faking being in the military and getting the kudos and respect you in no way have earned from such, to see what a slap in the face this is to them. And I emphasized the ability above because what you've done was not right.

^^^^^ THIS. I agree with this 100%.

I love how your hair frames you face Dea...<snip>
This too...I was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture. Repping Deacone for the perfect hair sweep as soon as I can. :D

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Love it! Nice work too.

New today! I was bored at work...like always! :)
You're too cute.

Everyone else--love your pics!

Blackjack--what's the kitten's name???

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I love how your hair frames you face Dea, but - where's the color? :D
Oh yeah! I found it a chore to keep on bleaching and dying my hair when i moved into my new house. So I dyed it back to my natural colour (dark brown/black). I've also stopped straightening my hair, so that's how it sorta flows.

Thank you for your lovely comments ^_^

I'm surprised i actually took a decent picture of myself! :O

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I'm trying out new Halloween hair. We're going to be a family of rock star zombies so i need some wild hair :)
Wow, I am not sure if I should be scared or simply delighted. I guess a little of both. But I lean more towards delight. :D Great Halloween photo!

Group builder