• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Redemption?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

I know this is a community of acceptance and tolerance, but I have questions which might test that...

Would it ever be possible for an FA or FFA who has been less than courtesy of his/her fellows to be redeemed in the eyes of those they thought to be friends upon this board? Or does one become unavoidably marked for life for the things that one has done? Is it possible to regain those friendships and perhaps the friendly conversations therein? Or is a person cast out and viewed as a pariah for their mistakes and various dances across the supposed knife's edge which everyone seems to walk in this sub-culture?

I for one seek redemption...not from everyone, but from some of those who I have offended. Specifically the people I'd befriended and apparently lost due to some mis-conduct of mine through my psychological and sociological apathy as well as my violent outbursts of frustration and anger. Perhaps I shall find a path to redeem myself. Or perhaps I will drown in the sea of my own despair.

Whatever the path, be it one of those above, or somewhere between...what do you think? Is a person always able to redeem themselves? Or is there a line which once crossed cannot be re-crossed?

Latest posts

Back