• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Regrets

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dex

Hi, just siting here thinking about regrets. Mine, well I am now an older guy, 52 to be precise and have always had a thing for fat. I am at a point in my life where I am comfortably confident and would love to gain weight but my age/health are now concerns, greater than they would be if I were a 20 year old. I often wish that I had been able to gain weight when I were younger and had found a woman who shared my interest in that, a mutual gainer if you like. I'm at 250 pounds at the moment, (30 pounds gained in 2013) and the heaviest I have been in my entire life and love having a belly that hangs over my waistband. Catching a reflection of it in a window always has the effect of exciting me.
I would dearly love to gain another 50 pounds but the age/health thing intervenes. Sometimes I think, just do it and enjoy the fat. Having a woman who would be encouraging and supportive would be nice and even one who would add a few pounds with me would be desirable. I digress.
Does anyone else have similar regrets? What are the thoughts of readers here on my situation?

Back