• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Relationships after WLS

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenzers

Hi everyone,
I am definitely not a regular poster and have never posted with this sn (it's been so long I forgot the old one!). But I have a question for the ladies who have had WLS who are in relationships with FAs. I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years, and we definitely are planning to be together for the long haul, so to speak. I'm having WLS in about a month (the "sleeve") and we're both scared about the effect it will have on our relationship. I've gotten to the point where I really need the surgery (500 lbs, starting to have serious health issues and am not even 30), but of course my weight is a huge turnon for him. I weighed about 400 when we started dating. I guess I just want to hear some other peoples' experiences with this issue...how did your FA boyfriend/husbands do after you had WLS? If you lost a lot of weight, how did that affect your sex life, and everything outside the bedroom too? We think we're strong enough to weather anything...but I'm really nervous about this. Any insights would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back