Quantcast

Reputation Poll

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

How do you feel about reputation?

• I liked having cans!

• I don't care either way.

• Having cans caused me to have hurt feelings. I'm glad the cans are gone.

• I liked 'em, but I don't mind that they're gone. In fact the whole brouhaha cracks me up a little.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripley

In Remembrance
At the risk of whipping up the controversy more, I'd like to know what sort of percentage of people were bothered by the cans. I'm a curious kitten.:)

Thanks!

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
obligatory cans/boobs post

...see, 'cause some people call boobs 'cans'. haha! yes.
i like having cans.

Emma

Yeah and you made it a public poll so anyone who was secretly offended won't vote LOL

ripley

In Remembrance
FYI, I didn't mean to make it public, and had already sent a PM to a mod asking if it could be changed.

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you around to point out my mistakes, Em. You're a regular paragon.

Emma

ripley said:
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you around to point out my mistakes, Em. You're a regular paragon.
Oh come on ripley. How was I supposed to know it was a mistake? I was just giggling because I thought no one would own up to it.

[edit] Actually I am sat here getting really pissed off. How dare you be so fu*king rude to me when I only made a little joke about the people who have been complaining. There is absolutly NO bloody need for that. What am I not allowed to make a joke now? Ok well I'll fucking refrain from it from now on. GRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRARGHHHHHHHHHH

ripley

In Remembrance
CurvyEm said:
Oh come on ripley. How was I supposed to know it was a mistake? I was just giggling because I thought no one would own up to it.

[edit] Actually I am sat here getting really pissed off. How dare you be so fu*king rude to me when I only made a little joke about the people who have been complaining. There is absolutly NO bloody need for that. What am I not allowed to make a joke now? Ok well I'll fucking refrain from it from now on. GRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRARGHHHHHHHHHH
If you didn't know it was a mistake, then how dare YOU be so rude as to criticize it, if (as you thought) it was what I intended?

Buffie

KittyBuffieKat
I liked having the cans. I figure since I can't make my arse as big as I'd like, might as well be gaining somewhere. Therefore I'm more than happy to gain cans. =)

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Heh, I'll go with the cans jokes too. I love me some big, shiny cans. Bring em on cans!

No really, in seriousness, I'd like to know who complained. And I'll bet it has to do with drama from long time dimmers near the top a lot more than people like me that wandered in within the last year. I could be wrong, but I see people really enjoying the cans. Again, I had the maximum amount of cans, but I was enjoying giving rep out and watching others get more cans.

Sure we can still give out rep, but without making your cans bigger, I just don't know if I'll want to. Heh.

YAY for double entendre.

Emma

ripley said:
If you didn't know it was a mistake, then how dare YOU be so rude as to criticize it, if (as you thought) it was what I intended?
I was laughing at the people who wouldn't dare vote. But forget you. I can't be arsed with this. You're going on ignore. Goodbye.

ripley

In Remembrance
CurvyEm said:
I was laughing at the people who wouldn't dare vote. But forget you. I can't be arsed with this. You're going on ignore. Goodbye.
Oh, this is the funniest thing EVER. "You're going on ignore." Oh hahahahahaha. :D :D :D

FreeThinker

CurvyEm said:
Reconsider, Em.

She makes a lot of really good posts.

I have no-one on ignore.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Does not really matter to me...but..there are some people who won't try as hard if they are not getting a public pat on the noggin...CAW!!..:D

There is always Hyde Park to make us feel better:p

Wagimawr

mossystate said:
Does not really matter to me...but..there are some people who won't try as hard if they are not getting a public pat on the noggin...CAW!!..:D

There is always Hyde Park to make us feel better:p
The curvyem/ripley debacle has shown us we're all going to scrap and fight like good little internet denizens, cans or no cans. :D

MissToodles

dead peasant
To quote phil collins " I don't care anymore". I have a bag full of cans if anyone wants them.

ripley

In Remembrance
Wagimawr said:
The curvyem/ripley debacle has shown us we're all going to scrap and fight like good little internet denizens, cans or no cans. :D
I fought less when I had my cans. ;)

Miss Vickie

CurvyEm said:
Your loss...

MsGreenLantern

Keanu Drakula The Centaur
I don't miss the cans. People should write not to earn cans, but to bring across their feelings in a natural way! And now there will be no more can begging! :)

doctorx

Spoon!
I liked them, but I don't mind that they're gone. The important message sending part is still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.