• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Request!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

I have two requests...for two authors (or one if they are feeling brazen).

First, I want to see a story about a girl who tends to put on weight mostly in her belly. But she doesn't get HUGE, she just gets moderately fat. Say 300 max. The reason being is that I'd like the girl to expand mainly in the middle (belly rolls, love handles, etc) but also tend to put anything that doesn't go into her belly, distributes pretty evenly throughout her lower body, and upper body, giving her the appearance that her belly is blimping more than the rest of her...ie belly disproportionately large compared to her body over all. Just sorta a transformation of her getting out of a relationship, moving on, meeting new friends, becoming comfortable with herself, and growing into being a fat girl. Then she meets an amazing guy, they get along well, and at the end they end up moving in together or something. Yeah...typical romance story.

The second request is more open (I think...maybe?) is one of a feedee and a feeder. Where they are husband and wife, and the woman is gaining substancially, and eventually becomes huge, and barely mobile. Meanwhile, all this time she wishes her husband was larger, herself being an FFA, but still being in the closet about it. So, she uses her weight in bed one night, and ties him down. She then proceeds to fatten him up, meanwhile teasing him with all his favorite things, performing all his fetishes, but not letting him be close enough to enough them as much as he'd like...so eventually he becomes huge as well. And gradually she lets him back up, but he is barely able to get around as well. So, they share and take turns feeding each other, though still keeping sort of mobile. Finally, several years later, they have a few children, and they are both still huge, but much more mobile than before. The kids are taking after them, and life is grand...the end.

And that's all I've got. PM me if you need/want more details about either story.

Latest posts

Back